Part 36

To my Wattpad readers, scroll down to read the chapter.

To my scroll stack readers, rush to read CHAPTER 36 (B) OF RAVISHED AND RAVENOUS IT HAS FILTHY MATURE CONTENT.

GUYS, I know I got late but it's fine I am here with an update now. DON'T FORGET TO READ THE SPICY PROMO AY THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

Would you rather spend a day with my girl gang (Shravs, Sayyu, Aashu and Jahnvi) or with my daddy gang (Maan, Veer, Yuv, Vik and Rey) ?

Would you rather sleep for 24 hours or read for 24 hours?

Would you rather eat food cooked by Veer or Maan? (Jaiveer is a good cook by the way because he knew how to cook from earlier and Maan learnt few for Sayyu)

Shravani's POV.

I am fucked.

And it's embarrassing.

As if me having a wet dream about Jaiveer and touching myself in front of him wasn't enough, that now dad stood at the threshold of my door with a gun in his hold while Savannah has a vroom.

"What is happening here?" It was dad, his hard glare shot at Jaiveer.

Nothing much dad, your good for nothing son-in-law was on the verge of finger fucking me, and I was vulnerable enough to let him do it and had a breakdown later.

Also thanking my stars that I am covered from the waist with my duvet; otherwise I would have had the worst embarrassment of the century.

I am literally wearing a thong with my T-shirt, which is wet and sticky.

"What are you doing in my daughter's bedroom at this hour of night?" Jaiveer stood with the same resting dick face, arms crossed.

"You surely want me to answer that question?" the donkey questioned my dad back, who looked shocked and taken aback.

He made it seem like we were having sex, shit. Yeah, we were on the verge, But I wouldn't have let him, I wouldn't cross the line with him again.

"What is happening here?" Mom also made an entry from the back, yawning.

Firstly, my mom's apartment is floor above, where dad was staying as well, how did they get to know about it?

I looked at Savannah who stood with a vroom and mouthed me a 'sorry' so she called them.

But she was sleeping with me, right? How come Jaiveer entered in my room, where was she? And why did she call mom dad?

"Uh I am sorry guys, I thought some kidnapper or a burglar broke in." Savannah said, shrugging her shoulders.

I know this little clown enough to know that she is enjoying the drama unfolding and probably regretting that she doesn't have a popcorn bucket in her hand.