chapter fourty two

Minji and Honey was caught in a progress of moving on, their relationship doesn't fall on its proper place since the day Minji had her all attention and time fixing her raise, she doesn't even recognize the mere changes in Honey's behavior.

She's being too needy at everything, time, affection and cravings seems not to sate no matter how hard Honey tried to fulfill it. Something sharp on her teeth comes out and it was uncomfortable for Honey but she can't voice it out to Minji who seems has no more access to outside world.

Honey misses her so much, the feeling that Minji was there but she can't reach her, she can't touch her either and they haven't make love for weeks now and Honey's body heat was yearning for Minji's warm touch. She's way too horny for Minji at all times that Minji never see.

So in Honey's better judgement she stormed her feet on the latters office and when she open it she was greeted by Minji's burn out look , the look like she have the whole world on her shoulders, her hair was tossed in the most disheveled look, her face show signs of different tiredness and lips are dried, her already pale skin became more paled and she sigh that Minji was suffering inside this office that Hanni never notice too.

She slowly walk closer her and cupped Minji's face, the latter who's shock on her arrival suddenly teared up and Hanni now understand that Minji is tired too but acting like she's the most strong leader at her clan.

"Baby... " Minji said in her most baby tone and pull Hanni on her body hugging her waist burrying her face on it's flat stomach

"Love... Are you okay?" Honey tried to soothe her lovers difficulties doing her best to make her comfortable.

"I'm not... " Honey knows it, she's glad that Minji never hide a thing to her even her sadness or struggles, even her frustrations she tells her everything "I feel like everythings been burning me out, like I have no time to rest... Everything is draining me and I know I neglected you my love" Honey nods and feel delighted that somehow Minji knows that she's been neglected for days now

"Take a rest sweetheart... Please... Rest... Rest with me... Sleep with me and make love to me once you get enough rest please love" Minji nods and smile weakly she have no strength to argue she just wants to rest and rest means being with Hanni.

Honey guided her to stood up and held Minji on her arms bringing her on the soft cushion and covering her with warm blanket. Hanni lay beside her and pull the taller girl on her chest letting Minji to burry her face on her chest and Honey kissed her forehead

Minji began to adjust herself to the soft spot on her neck, she licked Honey's skin the woman who became her blood bank, strength giver even if Honey was so drained as she get enough. Honey was caressing her head playing with her soft hair and she take it as a sign that she can do whatever she wants to do so Minji snuzzled her nose on her jaw inhaling Honey's intoxicating scent and she sunk her teeth on Honey's neck who seems stronger than ever, she just let out a soft groan of pleasure and pain but most of it is satisfaction.

As Minji drink her blood sipping on her neck she can feel Honey's body heating so much, so she place her palm on her curves and rubbed it like a genie in a bottle, run her thumb on Honey's well toned abs that Minji wants to lick as she's done drinking on Honey's sweet and delicious liquid she lick her neck and she sigh, nuzzling her nose on her throat

"Minji... " Honey gasps as Minji began kissing her neck leaving marks of ownership on her white skin and she can hear Minji's chuckle "i-i thought you're tired?" She asked

"You give me your blood baby, that's where my strength are coming from" Minji said and top her trapping her between her arms and her eyes looks more attractive now