chapter nineteen-Affirmation

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

I saw everything, I saw how haerin give those beautiful wildflowers to Hanni and my heart began to break even I know she was into me, I can't stop myself doubting her feelings.

I take a walk at one of the abandoned classroom at Hybe U and shut the door close as I sat at the table in front of the board, jealousy fill my mind. Kang Haerin is like a math problem I can't seem to solve, I had love her and I swear to God it hurts so much to see her doing the things I want her to do to me. That flowers should be for me and me alone, why will she gave Hanni those flowers even if it was obvious that Hanni and Minji has a thing.

I punched the board and groan in annoyance but I was stopped when an arm was wrap around me from behind holding my fist and running her thumb through my knuckles

"Sunshine... What's wrong? " it's Haerin, her deep voice resounds in my head and make my heart pound in a pace I never think it would.

"Ask yourself Kang Haerin" I said and tried my best to free myself from her grip but she only manage to tighten it, she burry her face in the crook of my neck I can feel her inhaling in my scent and leave kisses on my neck.

"Is it about the flowers? " she asked, I was surprised that she knows what's her mistake.

I didn't speak I just looking on the other side of the room but I was startled when Haerin was in front of me her hands on my thighs and making space in between for her to fit in, placing her arm on my waist and pulling me closer to her body.

Now our faces are just mere inches away, I can feel all her heartbeat in this position even her breathing, her nosetips brushing on my skin as I look away. I can feel her eyes on me and I can't focus on being mad at her.

"Those are just part of my plan baby... And aside a woman like you deserve more than those flowers... You know what you deserve baby? " she asked me as she keep on brushing her nosetips to my cheeks I gasp when she place her hand on my chin and gently squeeze it make me face her and she look into my eyes, almost starring into my Seoul the love ignites in her dilated pupils, every emotion I want to see in her is written on her eyes

"You deserve an engagement ring with a most expensive diamond in the middle and an assurance of loving you forever" she uttered and pull my face closer to her face and slam her lips on mine.

Her hand on my chin goes in my nape, I didn't respond in shock make her pull out for a second and stare in my eyes again

"Are you really that mad at me? " she asked like a damn baby and she peck my lips

"N-no... I-im just surprised Haerin " I said.

She give me a soft peck on my lips once again and speak between our connected lips "you're everything to me... If it makes you feel better then let's do the markings later sweetheart" she said and peck my lips once more.

I'm not ready for her to say it just like that like it was the most typical thing she could to assure me that I am the only love in her life.

"Hae... You have nothing to worry about I trust you... I'm just a little jealous okay? " I explain her I know she wasn't ready in marking me as hers.

"Don't be... Even Aphrodite can't take my eyes off your beauty so don't think even once that I will replace you... Because you're more than enough for me" Haerin said and crash her lips on mine

This time I take the courage to kiss her back and own her lips, every movement brings tingly sensation in my heart, she makes my heart goes unstable and I love how she manage to make it back on stable again. She makes me believe that  she's the only one, the only love I believe I deserve, there's no other woman can make me feel special only Haerin.

If the world turns their backs at you I will keep on facing you and embracing you with two arms because that's how much I love you Kang Haerin-Danielle Marsh

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.

They say I change...

But how can I not change when everything arounds me was so cruel?, they never did ask me if I was okay all they care about is Minji... Only Minji.

But when I'm with Danielle I can be me, I can be vulnerable and weak, I can be someone that everyone never see. In front of Danielle I never had to put an mask because Danielle accepts me for who I am, and the only one I will listen too is Danielle.

Whatever will Danielle say I will follow and listen to them because she knows me the best and she loves me even at my worst. The only one who cares for me at all of it.

As we pulled out of our kiss a string of saliva connected our lips but we're too lost to wipe it away we just connected our foreheads as she shut her eyes I stare on her face and she's really the one I dream off.

"I love you so much"  I state my love for her again and again. I never get tired of saying it even words of affirmation is not my love language. I never withheld these words because when it comes to Danielle I'm always sure and steady.

"I know Hae... I know and I love you too Hae" she say it back

It's enough for me to hear her say it back to me, I feel like a champion even I know the game wasn't up for a moment.

"Just trust me Danielle... One day we will live far from here... Just let me make this done" I said she nods and smile

"I trust you Hae... I'll be here" she said and hug me really really rights

We stay at that place for hours and skip our classes.

A/n: addicted to daerin sm lately;>