chapter 1

"Crying won't help you love,You are mine to claim". Lucifer said. facing up a delicate boy chained to the hard walls in the basement of the palace.

"W... Why me!"said crying boy as tears fell down from his ocean blue eyes . A cold but gentle hand caresses his red cheek and gently wipes his tears.

The golden red eyes stared down at his slender body, plump lips,  brown hair, pale figure.

"Accept me Yuki" he said.

"How did I get in this mess" Yuki murmured .

3 months ago

A gentel touch of Sunlight Shines on the brown hair of a petit boy.

"Yuki, here you are you. You  are 2 min. Late" a tall dark figuere in red hoody Said.

"Sorry my alarm was off" said Yuki as a tiny drop of Sweat come down on  his forhead. He had  ran  all the way from his house. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a open white shirt and a black skin fitting jeans.

"You are late yet you always comes first . I have being waiting for you in this heat " he said teasing Yuki

"Sorry, I won't do that again, Duwin". He Said feeling the guilt.

"You.... You are so precious for this world" Duwin  hugged Yuki. "Let's go  to the lecture" he said.

**************
After lecture

"finally the class ended".  Yuki throught "now I can go back and feed momo"  (his cat). When he was picking his bag a letter fell on the floor.

"Again", I mumened, he open the Letter which read it.

You are getting more and more pretty, When I look into your eyes I wanted to make you cry. I wonder how you look tied to my bed.  I will see you soon darling.

he had been receiving these creepy Letters for a mouth now ! Yuki clenched his fist as he had a weird feeling.