In, out, in, out, in, out…

Ichigo couldn't believe he was actually finger fucking his goody two shoes, perfect ice princess of a student Rukia Kuchiki, and she was just lying on her back and taking it from him without complaint. He had waited so long to finally have her this way, and yet he couldn't believe the time had finally come. Her little moans and groans were sweet to his ears as he drove her to peak, the sexy squelching noises of her juices as he pushed his fingers deeper into her sheathe making his eager cock harden to painful proportions. It throbbed painfully, impatient to sink into her flesh but Ichigo restrained himself as he contented himself with watching the sexy, firecracker beneath him gasp in ecstasy. His brows furrowed at her closed eyes. He wanted to see those alluring, violet pools-

"Rukia", he commanded huskily, "open your eyes".

Through the feelings he was creating and the sexual haze, Rukia could hear him as if he were far away. Slowly opening those big, innocuous violet eyes, Rukia looked up at the man who was slowly driving her mind crazy, making her body betray her…

When Ichigo saw her open her eyes, a shiver ran down his spine and straight to his straining cock. Her eyes were swimming with desire, lust and want… and it was all for him. He would give her release, pleasure that only he could and would ever administer to her body. He was going to make her his. Earlier that week that interlude in the classroom with the ruler had been a teaser, and he had vowed he would finish it.

"You're such a little slut Rukia. You like this don't you? Tell me what you want. Tell sensei what you need."

The Kuchiki could only moan at the man's raspy, sexy voice and dirty words that only succeeded in making her centre gush with more juices. But she would not give in so easy. She may want him to fuck her, but she was fucking Rukia Kuchiki. He had to work for it.

Mustering all of her strength, she met his intense amber gaze with a hungry, hot look.

"Sorry, Strawberry, but it's not that easy. I don't cum just for anyone."

If Ichigo had ever heard a challenge, that was it. The little bitch wanted to play, he was all up for it. After all, he loved playing dirty. He would make her regret those words.

With a quick smirk on his face, her teacher pulled his two fingers out gently before ramming three of his fingers deep inside of her pussy, stretching her moist cave open as he began to hammer them inside of her at a painfully fast tempo. It was so fast and hard that she found herself gasping for air as her pert breasts jumped harshly and saliva began to leak at the corner of her lips. It hurt, but it hurt soo good.

"Fuckkk it! Ohhh… Kurosakii!" Rukia moaned out loudly as she fought for control.

"Yeah? Feel it, baby", he purred, quickening his pace as her walls began to clench at his digits desperately. "You like that? Want me to make you cum Rukia? Want me to fuck you harder? C'mon Rukiahh, beg for it. Beg for it you bitch".

She was almost there, she could feel heaven within her reach, all she needed was to beg him. Kuchikis did not beg, but fuck, she had needs damnit!

"Please! Fuck me Ichi-go! Ngh…please let me cum!"

Ichigo couldn't control his sadistic grin as she finally begged, and finally able to do what he had been dreaming of doing to her, he pulled her closer to him as he eagerly increased his pace and began to hit on her G-spot, scissoring his fingers and scratching at it, making her scream in delight before he ducked his head down and circled her little pearl with the tip of his tongue.

Once, twice-

"Cum for me Rukia", he demanded to her sex, and cum she did. The petite girl stiffened as her inner walls clutched his digits tightly, throwing her head back as she screamed, her vision going blind and nectar gushing out of her pussy with incredible force. Ichigo hungrily swallowed it all, before shoving his face into her pinkness and slurping at her quivering inner walls.