Chapter 4

Ichigo's head thudded softly against the wall as he lay sprawled out on his office chair, his hand frantically stroking the angrily swollen erection in his grasp. His fingers followed the familiar motions of tugging and pulling desperately at his cock under the desk, a familiar reaction to thoughts of Rukia Kuchiki. It didn't take long at all. In fact, only a mere minute after teasing himself he felt his balls tighten and sweet release filled him as he came, thick white semen spewing over his fingers and onto the floor. It was probably a good idea to wear white slacks today, as this way even if it fell, it wouldn't stain. Moving mechanically, he rolled out tissue paper and swiped up the mess he had made, even wiping off his now softened organ before tucking it back into his pants and zipping up his fly. Throwing them in the trash, he looked down at his desk as he pondered his next course of action. The score right now was 1-2. How to level it? There was only a thirty minute gap between his classes with the vixen. A smirk tugged at his lips as inspiration hit.

Rukia slid her hands softly over her engorged nipples, the coral pink teasingly showing between the white suds of her sakura scented soap. Cool water rained down on her body from the showerhead, providing much needed cleaning to her sweaty and aroused body. One hand slipped leisurely between slim thighs as she slicked her fingers over her soapy entrance, before beginning to roughly twist her clit and then rub at it. Seconds later, after some painfully rough tugs and swirls she leaked her clear juices all over her hands as she came, but it had just slaked her lust for the time being. Now she was all the more horny and desperate. She let the water wash her body as she smiled to herself. What would be Kurosaki's next move?

Tension was thick in the air, but for the students who couldn't pin point the right source of it, they assumed it was due to the suffocating heat of the extremely hot sun today. Both parties faced off, unwavering in their fake smiles and overflowing charm, but it was the underlying emotions you had to look at. So imperceptible that everyone except the two could really understand what was happening.

It was a good old fashioned, Texas gunslinger showdown. And as always, it was a faceoff between the perfect, ice princess Kuchiki Rukia, and the bad tempered, perma-scowling English teacher, Kurosaki Ichigo.

"Ok class, due to the heat today, we'll be having class upstairs in the library. So everyone can go on up and use this time to read your text". Kurosaki loosened the blood red tie he wore over the dark blue long sleeved shirt, the heat getting to him as well. However, he had to fight a grin off as he said his next words, his plan still in mind.

"Everyone, except our highest ranked student. Kuchiki will stay with me for some acceleratedclassesas she has already completed this text. Miss Inoue shall supervise you during this period, so go ahead now."

"Isn't this what they call harassment, Kurosaki-sensei?" Rukia asked; an eyebrow arched as she regarded the man in front of her.

His scowl deepened as he shut the door behind the last student, before sliding the lock into place.

"Harassment? I don't think so Kuchiki. Then again, you're not just an ordinary student, are you?"

The petite girl narrowed her eyes at him and his mocking tone. "No one bears the Kuchiki name and lives anything but an extraordinary life."

"Ahh yes, an inspiring quote from your dear, dear nii-sama. Always the proper, perfect, frigid bitch, eh Rukia?" Ichigo stated conversationally, as he sat on the edge of his desk and faced the girl in the front seat.

She bristled at the comment but chose to mask it with an enticing smirk. She wasn't going to let Kurosaki get on top of her.

Unless he's probably pounding me into the mattress doggie style, she mused lustily, before she caught herself. It's just a game, nothing more, nothing less.