Shubman's POV:
                                As we landed and decided our rooms, I was happy that finally Ashi was slowly but was really getting normal with me. I totally respected her decisions. Right now I went to Ishan's room and Mahi bhai called us to go there in his room. We go there, "Shub where is Ashu?" Mahi bhai asked. "Mahi bhai, she is in the room maybe getting freshen up??" I said. "Okay but tell us something, did you talk with her? And did our plan worked on flight or not?" Asked Sakshi bhabhi. "Yeah, Shub faster just answer us we are so eager to know" squealed Athiya bhabhi. I smiled, "ye blush kar rha hai matlab yupp our plan worked" said Virat bhai giving a high five to Ishan and Anushka bhabhi. "I talked about the alliance thing with her and she have no problems about it she was just being conscious and little nervous about it, and she said she wanna complete her studies first. And she is very much happy to be my life long best friend" I said and they all cheered. We all were now sitting together and was deciding what to eat when Ashi came in the room running, and straight came to Mahi bhai. I was sitting beside him so I made space between us for Ashi to sit. After doing an admission process I felt really bad that she won't be around. I really don't wanna let her go but if she was doing this happily I'm not gonna stop her. Actually this is where we need to be really good friends and support each other. After dinner we all called it a night and as I was trying to sleep, I felt Ashi touch my arm slightly, I didn't move, thinking I'll disturb her sleep. After a while I heard Ashi's muffled voice as she was sweating so much, I bolt up and switched the lights on, I heard Ashi saying "Daaaaadddd, noooooo noooooo" she cried so much in her sleep and I called Ishan and Virat bhai I opened the door and rushed to Ashu. She woke up in shock and just hugged me so tight, I felt really bad to see her crying, I never liked to see her this miserable, I calmed her down. Virat bhai again put her to her sleep. "Thanks bhai, I'm sorry I didn't knew what to do so I called you" I said. "It's alright Shub, she often gets this nightmares after that horrible accident and she often do this. All we need to do is calm her down and put her to the sleep again" said Virat bhai. "She was so close to uncle and she saw herself all of that happening so she must be scared" said Ishan and I nodded. "Just give me a call bro if you need anything" said Ishan and I nodded. I again locked our door as they went to their room. I took my place beside Ashi and looked at her tear stained face. I felt a pain in my heart. Next morning we all woke up and so does Ashu. "Ashu?? How you feeling now???" I asked her. She looked at me with guilt, "I'm so sorry I disturbed you in your sleep" she said. "Nooo I didn't got disturbed. I'm actually feeling bad. How you now??" I asked and she nods. "I'm fine Shub, thanks" she said as she suddenly hugs me. I give her a warm hug and her face flushed. I smile to myself. As Ashu came out I was now changing my shirt so I had only my pant on, so yeah basically I was shirtless this moment, "ohh, sorry I didn't knew you were changing" she said. As she almost turned a side. I chukle at her reaction, "umm give me moment I'm just almost done" I said and she humms. I saw her checking me out by the corner of her eyes in the mirror. As I buttoned up my shirt she slowly looked at me. "Can I have mirror to me now??" She asked. I nod and she smiled and came to the mirror. She got ready and we go out from our room. I locked the room and took a bag from her. She was looking so cute in her black Micky mouse short dress and white sneakers along with black and white cap. We had a fun day and we all enjoyed a lot. In the evening all of us relaxing in the pool. All the bhabhis and everyone of us except Ashi. So as she didn't wanna do the swimming she was sitting there on the bench. After a while all the bhabhis got out of the pool and sat beside her. I didn't knew what they all were talking but she took a look at me time to time. I chuckled at her face. I was now playing with the boys in the pool. Ashi was laughing and Anushka bhabhi said something in her ears and she blushed looking other side and went away. I knew they all teased her talking bout me. I smiled and bhabhis came in the pool again. "Kya baat hai Shub?? You getting bored??" Asked Sakshi bhabhi. "Then enough swimming now Shub, you can go and get your time with Ashu" laughed Athiya bhabhi and "she was so flustered looking at your toned muscles and your abs" laughed Anushka bhabhi. "We get it if she is blushing by hearing such things but why the hell your face is like tomato?" Asked Ishan and I smacked him in his head "shut up idiot" I said and we all did swim for another hour or so. I went back to my room. I knocked on the door and Ashi came and opened the door, I smiled at her and she shyly smiled and went back to balcony. "What is this smell?" I asked her amused. "Umm room freshener and my candles probably" she replied smiling. I go and changed. I heard a knock on the bathroom door, "Shub you want anything?? Like I'm having a green tea, you want anything??" Ashi asked. "No Ashu a green tea will work fine" I said and she made two cups of green tea. I went out and was wearing my sleeveless training loose tee. Ashi looked at me and gasped as I sat on the chair and she brought our green tea from behind, "oh my goodness Shub what happened here??" She asked. I looked at her confused, "where??" I asked and she said "on your left shoulder, what happened??" She asked worried. "Umm, it's nothing I got hurt in last match, and it's just not much it stings little when water runs from there" I said. "Shub are you crazy?? Can't you keep yourself safe?? This is not something to take lightly" she scolded. She went in again and brought a creme and bandage, "Shub here come here. Sit on this" I obeyed her and sat on the chair properly, she was applying the medication on my shoulder. I winced as it stung. "I'm sorry, I know it stings but it'll work just perfect" she said and blew her breath while she was applying the medication, I looked at her and our faces were just inches away. "Oh my god mene kuch nhi dekha hai guys" said Ishan as he covered his eyes. "Ishan??" I said shocked and looked at Ashu who was glaring at him, "oyy, aesa kuch hua bhi nhi hai samjha ?? Bada aya kuch nhi dekha... tu or Teri nautanki" chuckled Ashu. I chukle too. We then had some good time ahead and we called it a night.