🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

The guest are waiting for the couple's arrival. Ha Neul and Mr. Nam is getting worried because the two have not yet arrived at the venue. "Are you sure that you saw him?" Mr. Nam said. "Yes I'm sure Mr. Nam... I saw him getting inside on Chae Yoon's suite." Ha Neul said. Ha Neul try to call Tae Gu but he didn't answer. "Mr. Nam, are they okay? What if..." Ha Neul said. "Yah! I know them they love each other..." Mr. Nam said. "Aish... Why I get so anxious... Aigoo.." Ha Neul said. "Oh! It's Mrs. Jeong..." Ha Neul said when he saw Soo ah and he immediately approach her. "Annyeong Haseyo, Mrs. Jeong." He said. Soo Ah smile and greet him warmly, "Annyeong Haseyo..." She said. "I will accompany you to your seat." He said. "Oh thank you but where's Chae Yoon? And Tae Gu?" She said. "They're still on their Suite... Mrs. Jeong." Ha Neul said. "Auntie!" Jara and Ji Hyun called when they saw Soo Ah. "Aigoo... My two pretty daughters..." She said with a smile. "Let's go... Chae Yoon requested us to sit with you on your table." Ji Hyun said. Soo Ah is so happy for Chae Yoon to have these people surrounding her. 'My Chae Yoon is so lucky...' In her mind.

Sook hwi is smiling while drinking her wine. She saw that some guests are get bored because until now the two couple are not yet arrived. Jin Ho approach her and seated next to her. "Oh, son... How was it?" She said. Jin Ho is frowning and drink straight his vodka. "I told her, Eomma..." He replied. Sook hwi make a fake expression. She pretend that she got shocked. "Oh really? So, what's her reaction?" She said. "I saw pain in her eyes and... I don't know but I think she never believe it at first." Jin Ho said. Sook hwi smirked. "So that's why they didn't arrived here yet..." She said. "I think so..." He said. 'Tae gu... You can't always have what you want... You're going to choose again, the company or that bitch...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu and Chae Yoon are both seated at the side of the bed but they we're apart from each other. Tae Gu check his phone and read Ha Neul message

'Yah... Are you guys is on honeymoon or what? Come down here the guests is all here waiting you both... Mrs. Jeong is also here looking for Chae Yoon..

Sender: Ha Neul

Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "I need to come down... All our guests was here and Also Auntie Soo Ah is already here. Chae Yoon hide her smile when she heard her Auntie is here to support them. Tae Gu reach her hand and kiss it. "I admit that I was wrong... I'm sorry for hiding you the truth. For not trusting  enough your love, I was so blind to my anxiousness. Chae Yoon shhi... I gave you some time for now... I will wait for you downstairs but it's okay if you're not ready show on our engagement party." He said. Chae Yoon try to control her tears and she didn't look at him. Tae Gu is about to leave when Chae Yoon speak. "Tae Gu.. If I didn't appear tonight please don't wait and  respect my decision and don't chase me after..." She said without looking at him. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said and his tears started to fall. He let out a deep sigh. "Arasso... But I won't promise that I'm not going to chase you... I won't give up on you and you know it." He said and he force himself to walk away from her and he left her alone inside her suite. Chae Yoon burst out when Tae Gu close the door. She cry out loud and her tears started to fall continuously. Tae Gu heard it as he lean on the door from the outside. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

Mr. Nam and Ha Neul including Ms. Kim is trying to entertain the guests. The emcee saw Tae Gu is walking alone at the entrance. Tae Gu walk in his serious amd poker face but deep inside trying to control his emotions. It's hard for him to control it this time because of the drugs that Doctor Moon's prescribed him. His mind continuously telling him that Chae Yoon will leave him but he wants to believe that Chae Yoon is still here for him. Sook hwi saw him and she was so happy when she saw sadness and anxiousness in her nephew's eyes. Jin Ho also confused that Chae Yoon is not with him. "I think their broke up, Son.." Sook hwi whispered. Jin Ho look at her mother. "If I were you, go to her and make sure she never appear on this party." She said. Jin Ho didn't speak and remain seated. Sook hwi look at him. "You love her right? This is the time to be with her. She's so weak right now because of what she learned tonight... She needs someone to lean on... And that's you, Jin Ho." Sook hwi said. Jin Ho stood up and walk outside the event hall and walk towards to the elevator to went on Chae Yoon's suite.