Episode 09 : Checkmate !

Start from the beginning

He tries to give a purple mark on her neck , she struggles to get rid of him and starts crying .

Suddenly she sees a little vase beside her .
She quickly takes it and hits on his shoulder ! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tahir : Aaaaahhhhh !!! ( Shouts in pain , falls down )

She finally gets rid of him and takes her phone and luggage , quickly running outside .

Tahir : PRISHA !!! ( Shouts harder )

She runs outside from the house .

Location : A Dark Road

The climate was quite chill with thunderstorms .
Prisha was tired of running fast.
She immediately calls Akshara .

( On call )

Prisha : Hello !! Akshu.. ( crying , sobbing hard ) Please jaldi aaja yaar...main.. main bhaag gayi ghar se.. please jaldi..

Akshara : Abhi tu kahan hai ?

Prisha : Yeh.. bus.. bus stop ke pass.. jaldi aaja nahi toh vo..
Please jal... ~

She sees a car came in front of her . She was terrified . She tries to run to other side , but another car came on her way .

Like this , Almost four black luxury cars surrounded her in circular motion and didn't left any space so she can escape !  😱😱

She sees herself .. she was totally trapped and was helpless in that darkness !
Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes .

From a black car , Tahir comes out and sees him with a dark expression ! 😱🔥🔥

Prisha : No... No... ( Low voice )

She automatically steps back and he steps towards her , enraged !
Suddenly she falls down as she leg gets twisted .
He kneels down at her level , smirking .

Tahir : Ab kahan jayengi aap dear wifey ! ( Smirking )

Prisha : ( crawls back , crying ) Tahir.. nahi !

Tahir : Ab tumhare pass bachne ka koi raasta nahi hai.. give up ! ( Shouting )

She moves her head as no , crying harder .

Tahir : Tum bahut ziddi ho na ! Abhi tumhari yeh zid khatam karta hoon !

He quickly puts a handkerchief on her mouth , she struggles to get oxygen .. suddenly she gets unconscious .

Location : Tahir's house Basement

Prisha opens her eyes . She sees an unfamiliar place and starts panicking . She tries to sit up but she sees she was lying on a bed and her hands were tied up with handcuffs .