Shes hers - Part 2

Nothing crazy either :p

Dina shows me to her boyfriend Jesse. He's literally 2ft taller than me. Hes kind and has almond eyes. Hes quite handsome. He has dark hair and dark eyes. Dina and Jesse are cute together. We talk. He asks me random stuff like how old i am and my name (even though im pretty sure he already knows it from Dina). We laugh. He helps Dina to show me around. I cant help but have a smile on my face. What am i doing? Showing my soft spot to strangers?... Strangers that just saved my life! Okay, Ill trust them.

Everything goes sweet until Dina's 'best friend' shows up. Shes taller than me just a little bit. She has beautiful auburn hair and green eyes. Without forgetting her countless freckles in her face with her scar on her right brow. She has a masculine body but her features on her face are feminine. Her nose is literally perfect. She has a bitchy face though, i dont know why. I smile and present myself to her. She still have that face. She answers. Her name is Ellie. Why does she has such an innocent name for a girl that looks at me like she could break me in half? That name does not suits her. I feel like she's annoyed by me though. I dont mind it, she doesnt know me, she doesnt know my attentions and nothing about me. I dont know her either and just by her fucking bitchy face i dont wanna know her. She might be hot as fuck, her ugly ass personality isnt making anything easier for me.

"Ellie, this is Olivia. Olivia this is Ellie" Dina tells us. No shit shes Ellie bro she just told me her name with her rusty voice. Gosh why is it attractive? No, no, no... shes a bitch. Nothing's attractive in that.

"Hi Ellie" i try to master. She looks at me again with those killer eyes. fuck me, i hate your guts Ellie.

"Hi I guess" She tells me. What am i supposed to say? Im freaking shaking. Why do i feel all nervous?!

Dina tries to help me having conversation with Ellie but for real, Ellie isnt helping. Her answers are cold and short. Im about to break it and ask her what her goddamn problem is because for real it's annoying.

"So, Olivia, how old are you?" Okay.. making progress Ellie fucking bitch.

"You?" i wanna fucking show her i can be a bitch too. Im giving you your own treatment, deal with it.

she rolls her eyes at me. Are you nuts? Okay. Im definitely about to slap her in the face.

"Im 19." She says. Okay, same age.. Why am i so fucking nervous?

"Same" I master to tell her. She shows no emotions. I really dont know how to fucking leave with that.

"Olivia, i need to talk to Maria, our leader where you can rest until we find you a place to stay. You can stay here with Ellie until i come back." Dina says to me while smiling and even before i can answer her, shes gone.
I turn my head to look at Ellie and she was already looking at me. What the fuck? I feel my face burning. Why is she looking at me? Her eyes are darker.

I sit on the ground waiting for Dina to come back, which feels like an eternity.

"are you going to stand there?" I tell Ellie. She scoff and sits next to me (kinda far away). I try to not look at her because this whole situation is so awkward. We wait and wait and wait again. I dont have any patience and i start to mumble some words to me like i was talking to Dina. Like 'this is so fucking taking long' or 'this is so awkward' and i think im the one making things awkward by mumbling to myself.

"are you done crying?" Ellie tells me. Her skyscraping ego is killing me. Like just shut up?

"what?" I have no idea what she's talking about. I am not crying.

"just stop mumbling to yourself it's annoying" oh wow.

"uh.. alright?" im so done with her.

"no but seriously, dont act so innocent 'Olivia'" what the fuck?

"What do you mean?" shes so rude
She just rolls her eyes and don't answer. Is she done? Will she ever be done?

"Your so fucking rude, you know that? Did i even do something to you?" I just got rage right now. I might regret what i am saying but seriously. She's disrespectful and right now, i cant handle it.

"Okay?" thats all? thats all she can tell me? And why is her mean behaviour so hot? fuck.

My face burns again. fuck fuck fuck.

Dina comes back and i sigh out of relief.

"Hi Dina!" I dont hide my happiness of her showing up again because i couldnt handle Ellie fucking Williams again.

"Ive got a bad new Olivia." My whole life is a bad new.

"What is it?" I try not to sound disappointed but i am.

"Since im already with my whole family in my house, we dont have places for you, but.. the only place that you can share without the person being a creep is Ellie.. So Maria put you two together" Dina says. Im mad.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Ellie shouts before i can even tell a thing

"Come on, itll be only for a couple of weeks and than Olivia will leave and leave you alone Ellie. Can you at least do that? You kinda found her!"

Wait? I thought Dina found me. Not bitchy Ellie... What is happening?

"Yeah and you had the idea of taking her with us." Ellie says.

"Im literally right here?!" As long as i hate Ellie, right now im mad at Dina. She could've told me the truth? That Ellie found me.

"No arguing Ellie, there is nowhere else for her to go." Great.

"Great" Ellie says.