deadly threesome

Princess peach was walking down the street when she saw a sexy black man named George Floyd.

"OMG he's so hot" princess peach thot, then George came up to her and asked for her candy crush ID, and she blurted it out and jumped into his arms.

She kissed him on the cheek and they walked to an empty warehouse trying to avoid every cop, they get there and he pulled down her panties to reveal her hairy cooch and tight thong.

"Oh my days!" He said, "that's a very hairy cooch ya got there..", peach puts her hands over her cooch in embarrassment, "no no I'll shave it for you babe😘", she smiles "thank goodness I brought my razor" she whips it out.

He started shaving her cooch as the razor broke bc it was too hairy, "GODDAMN U HAIRY FUCK" she slaps him and braids her cooch hair to get it out of the way, she gets up on a rusty storage box and spreads her legs, "CMERE big boy" she says as she licks her lips.

He pulls out his 13 inch shlong and she blushes as he smacks her large clit with it, she quietly moans and rolls her eye back, "you like dat baby girl?" He says then sees her lazy eye "erm what is wrong with yo eye  hoe.." she covers her eye and looks ashamed as she slaps him "no no it's ok I have one to🥺".

He puts it in and starts moving slowly as their lazy eyes point in the same direction, she moans loudly and he covers her mouth "shut the fuck up your gonna wake the homeless ni**a!" He whisper yelled, "o yea oopsie" .

(Fast forward)

"Georgie boy speed up daddy" she groans, he grabs her arm and drags her on the ground and starts going faster, she starts moaning loudly "i-i fuckkkkkk", he starts liking the roughness and goes harder "yea yea u like that u dirty whore" he yells "yes bae" she screams, "i-im boutta busssst" he told her "don't bust yet I'm just now enjoying it" she starts kissing him with tongue and he start speeding up again.

The homeless man wakes up and screams "what the flip", they stare at him just to see it was JACKIE CHAN? they ask if he wants to join little do they know he has all the STDs.

George flips her in doggie style so Jackie is in front of her, she licks the tip and then start stroking it, Jackie gets so horny he shoved it in her mouth and put her head and started thrusting his 6 inch dick in to her throat, "oh yeaa I like that" Mr. Chan says, she doesn't complain that it's small, she looks up at Jackie with an innocent eye while her lazy eye is staring at the floor, his balls are giant and almost suffocate princess peach.

She throws up on his dick and pulls it out, she starts screaming at jack and and tells him he can go inside her ass after George cums inside her, and with that, George busts a fat load in her while a cop passed by.

*In the cops mind* "is he r*ping her😳".

He pulls out his gun and says "GET ON THE GROUND" peach and Jackie look up in shock as peaches mouth has puke all over it and they try to hide, but George tried to escape and the cop tackled him and put his elbow deep on Georges neck and he yells "I can't breath" the cop doesn't listen and kills him, peach covers her mouth and the cop tried to find her, Jackie and peach thought they had a good hiding spot but Georges cum was seeping out of her pussy hole so the cop found them

"ARE U OK MAAM" the cop says and covers her, "yea I'm fine, I was just having a threesome with a sexy man named George and a homeless man, TILL U MURDERED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY SOULMATE😡

"Wait.. he wasn't r*ping u😨" he looks at her shocked, "no u fat r3tard." She screams in his ear and takes his gun and sh**ts him in the dick.

Jackie and peach run away to Costa Rica and live happily ever after, until Jackie got eaten by monkeys.

peach finds a lovely new man named Snoop Dogg, and starts talking shit Abt Jackie and George while they fuck.

THE END

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 26, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Silly Little Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें