Nia was the mistake child , & since Kandice already had Kj she didn't wanna give Nia up knowing she was a girl & she really wanted a girl from the start.

She struggled for awhile with PPD ( Postpartum depression) but with Marcus by her side she got thru it , but the thought of her almost aborting Nia & this happening to her didn't sit well with her.

Once she found out Nia was raped it hurt her deeply knowing the same thing almost happened to her when she was younger.

Her parents treated her cruelly & she made sure she NEVER treated her kids that way & always showered them with love.

"mom it's okay" Nia said & her voice cracked before she started crying with her mom.

Marcus walked over to the group who was just standing there awkwardly. "I know I said we'll fight him but he look a lil to damn buff" Ty whispered to them.

"Right,  you on yo own thug" Tj whispered back chuckling patting Ty shoulder.

Once the crying stopped Nia introduced everybody. Her dad & Shay instantly started arguing once he took one of her pickles & the hormones were kicking in.

"Ima start calling you pickle , ole fat ass" he mumbled the last part. Shay rolled her eyes "Nia you betta get that centipede outta my face".

Nia shook her head laughing before jumping back on subject. "Ok dad...we found out something & wanted to tell you" Nia said.

She started explaining everything & once she was done Tj handed him all the information to prove what they found was true.

"So you telling me this bitch been going to the bank pretending to me & stealing Marcus money ?!" Kandice semi yelled.

She was 38 hot ready to beat her fraternal twin Kadisha's ass. Her parents always showed Disha more attention & love.

She never understood why they treated her the way they did & honestly she didn't gaf either.
"i'm finna beat this bitch tf up" Kandice said scoffing.

She also had major anger issues & some things would fly out her mouth & she didn't even notice. It happened a lot when she was in middle school but she eventually learned to control it.

"Like damn how miserable is she ? the bitch really sot up here & dressed like me & all." she scoffed.

She looked closely "is that how I dress?!?!" she asked looking at Nia & Marcus crazily.

"Wellll" Nia said scratching her neck. "Ummm..idk baby" Marcus said chuckling nervously.

The way Kadisha was wearing the clothes Kandice wear made her look tacky. It wasn't even the outfit it was just Kadisha's shape.

Kadisha always felt like she had to put on designer shit to fit in. She even tried starving herself to be skinny like other girls.

Kandice was always chubby but not to fat. She didn't really care for school that much so she would wear joggers with some crocs & roll with it.

Kadisha was more so wearing makeup & wigs type.

"I don't know who to slap" Kandice said scoffing making everybody laugh a little.

"Ts outrageous man" Marcus spoke shaking his head. He most definitely wanted to kill Kadisha but kept his mouth closed.

"We need a plan bruh" Mark huffed. He'd been wanting to shoot something or someone so bad lately Meme had to take his gun , his trigger finger was itching.

The group started discussing the plan. Nia just sot deep in thought about everything wondering what did she do to deserve this.

She sometimes felt like it was her fault she was raped since she had on a princess dress & her dad's bestfriend told her she was asking for it wearing that "short dress" & that always stuck with her.