Chapter 71 Memory Recovery

Start from the beginning

"Jiaojiao, stay by your brother's side and never think of leaving."

"No, Qiaoqiao likes her brother very much."

This time, I will be tangled up with Bai Yueguang and the little substitute, and it is also because I love her too much.

Once people fall in love, they have many worries.

Often become timid.

But after this time, Shen Qiao really realized his problem, and started to think wildly and get into trouble...

"Brother, Qiaoqiao really knows that he was wrong, and he shouldn't..."

Lu Yan lowered his head and suddenly blocked Shen Qiao's mouth. With a snap, his eyes widened in surprise and his pupils were trembling slightly, as if he was afraid that Lu Yan would press him again...

But this kiss, which was only tasted and stopped, seemed to be just to block what Shen Qiao wanted to say.

"it's not your fault." ? ? ?

It's not my fault that you still punish me like that.

Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips, his dark brows and eyes glowing softly, "I'm sorry, brother lost control last night. Can Jiaojiao forgive me?"

Just...even though I'm a little angry.

But Lu Yan showed weakness to him, and Shen Qiao agreed with almost no resistance. She was slow to realize why Lu Yan lost control.

Logically speaking, Lu Yan had already punished him once for his sneaky escape, so he shouldn't lose control because of this incident again.

Therefore, Lu Yan's loss of control is most likely because he forgot those things in his childhood.

To put it another way, he simply forgot about their lifelong private vows. Lu Yan just lost control, which was considered generous.

However, he really had no impression at all.

It's not that he was young and didn't remember things, because when he was about two years old, his grandfather passed away, and he could still remember the incident of following his two brothers to the funeral.

Although I can't remember the specific details, I know there is such a thing.

It makes no sense that when I was four years old, I met Lu Yan in the town and didn't remember anything about it.

There is also the scene where he clearly dreamed of a life-long relationship between childhood, as if his memory remembered it, but he did not.

It was a bit awkward to say this. In short, he suspected that there was something wrong with his head?

"What's wrong with you?" Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's wrinkled face, worry rising in his eyes.

Shen Qiao snorted and was about to reply that it was okay, but then she remembered that she had just promised two minutes ago that she would tell her face to face whatever she had to say and would not hide it.

He nodded his head and told Lu Yan all his speculations. Finally, he said it seriously.

"Brother, I'm really not evading responsibility, I just feel weird."

After hearing this, Lu Yan pondered for two seconds, then caressed the back of Shen Qiao's head with his warm palms, "This is where he hit."

Shen Qiao was stunned. Who hit him on the back of the head?

Seemingly sensing Shen Qiao's doubts, Lu Yan told the story in detail...

Shen Qiao suddenly realized, "So I am just like the bloody scenes in novels, I have lost my memory!"