Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~

Start from the beginning

His voice was low and restrained.

"Jojo!"

"Brother, I love you, I really love you."

Love to.

I really understand that sentence.

——Like is possession, love is fulfillment.

Lu Yan looked in front of him...

Eyes turn red...

The beast imprisoned in his heart roared and rushed out of the cage.

A night of love.

The final tenderness of indulgence.

The sky turned fish belly white.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan tenderly and lovingly, her eyes greedily describing his eyebrows, nose bridge, thin lips...

After looking at it for a long time, he lowered his head and touched Lu Yan's lips, slowly closed his reluctant eyes, and left gently.

Before leaving, he wrote all the psychological counseling and massage techniques he had learned recently in a letter and left it to the future girl.

It's not that I haven't thought about it, and asked Lu Yan what he thought he was. But after I truly experienced the simple and deep vows between them in my dream, I felt that there was no need to ask or say anything more.

He could never get involved in the past between Lu Yan and that girl, and it could never be erased. Their redemption and relationship were something he could never compare to.

Ask clearly, what else can you get besides embarrassing truths and heartache?

It's better not to ask and let him deceive himself one last time.

Pretending that Lu Yan really loved him.

A drop of cold tears fell on Lu Yan's face. He seemed to feel something in his heart. His brows furrowed and violent waves surged in his heart. Violence, cruelty, pain...

He saw with his own eyes that Jiaojiao's face was covered with blood, and she slowly fell into his arms. On her face covered with blood, there was a pure and gentle smile...

"Qiao Qiao——"

Lu Yan growled, almost eagerly pulling the person next to him into his arms, but his arms only touched a piece of cold air.

A premonition surged in my heart.

I saw the letter paper that was wet with tears on the table.

——Brother, I wish you and her happiness.

Who is this "she"?

Lu Yan didn't even have time to think, he only knew that Shen Qiao left.

The knuckled fingers were clenched tightly, and the knuckles turned sickly pale.

Qiaoqiao, you said you would never leave me.

Why not be good?

Why run?

This really made my brother very angry.

Angry to the point of...doing many out-of-control things.

At this time, Shen Qiao returned home.

Last time, Shen's mother gave him an acceptance letter from a foreign university.

At that time, he didn't know that he was actually a stand-in, so he refused to study abroad and the notice was returned to Shen's mother.