Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue

Start from the beginning

Shen Chuan has never been close to Shen Xi, and Nian Cheng did this in order to enhance their father-son relationship.

However, the children who care about others are even more distressing.

Such Mr. Rabbit.

Nian Cheng comes to perform almost every weekend.

Because of the one-day performance, the salary is 200 yuan.

Shen Chuan sighed softly, walked closer to Nian Cheng, wrapped his arms around his slim waist, "shoot together."

The man's forearms were hot and strong.

Touch your waist lightly.

Somewhat itchy.

Nian Cheng twisted unconsciously and said, "I won't take the picture anymore."

This time, the big palm directly grabbed the thin waist, and there was no need to explain, "Xiao Xi likes you, let's take a photo."

Nian Cheng froze, and the waist touched by Shen Chuan seemed to be on fire, burning instantly and spreading throughout his body.

Click once and the picture freezes.

In the photo.

The tall and handsome man's eyes were lowered and gentle.

The slender and soft boy's face turned crimson and he bit his lips.

There is only little Shen Xi in the middle, with her hands stretched out and a happy smile.

And all of this was not only captured by the photo, but also by a pair of vicious and sinister eyes.

At night, the amusement park is lit up with bright lights and fireworks.

Until the last firework bloomed, Nian Cheng was still a little unfinished.

There were a lot of people everywhere in the amusement park, and each project required half an hour of filming. They still had many projects that they hadn't played yet. It would be great if they could play for one more day.

Just as he was thinking this, Shen Chuan's assistant came over and presented two room cards.

Nian Cheng looked surprised.

Shen Chuan put the room into his hand, "We will have another day of fun tomorrow and Sunday. Today we will stay in the theme hotel in the park."

Nestled in Shen Chuan's arms, Shen Xi yawned sleepily and muttered, "Dad, I want to sleep with the Snow White dwarf."

There are a variety of themed suites in the amusement park, including fairy tale themes that are favorite among children, and couple themes that are favorite among adults.

After the assistant gave Shen Chuan the room card, he was about to go back, but halfway there, he suddenly realized something important!

"Uh-huh, Special Assistant Li, you said that the president took his son to the amusement park. I thought the president's wife was also coming, so I booked a children's room and a couple's room. Cococo, it's not the president's wife who is here today, but The young master's piano teacher!"

Shen Chuan's special assistant is handling the CEO's divorce procedures. He asked the new assistant to come over today. The new assistant only officially joined the job three days ago. He has no knowledge of the CEO's personal relationship and is just relying on common sense. He didn't expect such a big fuss to happen. Oolong!

"It's all over, it's all over, Brother Li, I'm going to change two suites right now. Can the president spare my life?" The new assistant cried for help.

Assistant Li: "......"

What a big deal.

No, this is indeed a big deal.

After all, this is a big deal that can lead to promotion and salary increase!

Assistant Li is a little jealous of the new assistant's good luck. Why hasn't this happened to him?

"Okay, stop crying, don't do anything, go home early and rest. Wait for your promotion and salary increase next Monday."

After saying that, Assistant Li hung up the phone. The president probably couldn't help but take action tonight. The divorce procedures on his side had to be completed as quickly as possible, and he couldn't delay the president. He was a beast, ah, he was chasing someone!

At this time, the theme hotel carried Shen Xi into the children's room with the theme of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. After giving it to the nanny to put her to sleep, Shen Chuan took Nian Cheng to the theme room next door.

The room card beeped and the door was punched.

What comes into view is a touch of ambiguous and sultry red tulle. The feet are covered with pieces of delicate red roses. There is also a faint alluring fragrance lingering in the air.

Especially the waterbed in the middle...

.......

On the other side, Shen Qiao happily accompanied her boyfriend to the company. The boyfriend was having a meeting, and Chi Zhou brought a large plate of fruit snacks to play with Shen Qiao.

The two of them chatted about Lu Yan's childhood.

In Chizhou's eyes, Lu Yan is synonymous with strength, power, and charm.

Although Lu Yan had a cold personality, he couldn't resist being handsome, and girls in middle school and high school simply worshiped power. At that time, there were so many love letters that they couldn't fit in.

Shen Qiao felt sour when he heard this and pouted, "Has brother ever received a love letter from any girl?"

"Of course not. Brother Yan is one of those cool people who doesn't take any notice of him. He doesn't even care about the belle of our school. I asked him out of curiosity that time, hahaha. Brother Yan actually answered..." "

"What's the answer?" Shen Qiao had some expectations in her heart. Could it be related to him?

"He said that when he was 5 years old, he promised a little girl that he would marry her when he grew up, so he had to keep his integrity for her. Hahaha, our brother Yan is really a model of male morality!"

Chizhou really thought this was funny. It was so funny that a 5-year-old kid was marrying and marrying.

But he ignored that the person sitting across from him was Lu Yan's real boyfriend.

Looking at Shen Qiao's dim face.

Chizhou's laughter became smaller and smaller, weaker and weaker.

"Well, um, sister-in-law, Brother Yan was only 5 years old at that time. He was just playing house."

Exactly because of the age of five.

Only then did he realize that Lu Yan was not playing house or joking around, but that Lu Yan was seriously the girl in the princess dress.

But, who is he?

Plaything or stand-in?