Chapter 63 Open your mouth~

Start from the beginning

No, no, no, no.

So exciting.

Just thinking about Shen Qiao made me feel like I couldn't do it.

Yu Lean also knew that what he was talking about was too early for a young cabbage like Shen Qiao. He rolled his eyes twice and thought of a more direct and exciting method.

Shen Qiao heard this.

The tail of the eyes, the tip of the nose, the ears, and the exposed skin all over the body are spread and dyed with a light pink color at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Suddenly, there was a crash, and Shen Qiao let out a cry. She lay down on the table in shame and refused to raise her head.

Lu Yanfeng looked over.

Yu Lean smiled and made an OK gesture to Lu Yan.

He can guarantee that Brother Yan will give him a little red flower tomorrow.

Hey, it's just Qiaoqiao's mouth that's going to suffer.

The corners of Lu Yan's lips curled up, and a pair of dark eyebrows showed a faint smile. At this moment, Shen Qiao was quietly looking at Lu Yan, and happened to see Lu Yan smiling at others.

Danger, danger, danger!

When had Lu Yan ever smiled at anyone else?

Alarm bells rang in my heart.

Originally he was hesitant to do that, but now that the sour smell spread, Shen Qiao's brain was in a state of confusion, and he couldn't think clearly at all. He only thought about what he must do at night...

It wasn't until a long, long time later that Shen Qiao realized that if he wasn't satisfied, there would be others. This was a huge lie that Lu Yan and Yu Le'an colluded to tell.

Poor him, he was deceived by this lie for a long time.

Woohoo!

My waist is almost broken!

As soon as school was over, Shen Qiao didn't stare at the book as reluctantly as before. Instead, she put the book directly into her school bag, and then gently hooked Lu Yan's little finger with her little hand.

"Brother, let's go home."

"Ah."

The word "he" means rejection, my brother is really angry!

Shen Qiao also realized that he had really neglected Lu Yan recently. It was his fault and his fault.

She looked around cautiously, then suddenly stood up on tiptoes and kissed him gently on the corner of the lips.

The dragonfly's kiss was soft and waxy, with a faint scent of strawberry milk.

Just like Shen Qiao's voice, the soft tone makes people's hearts melt.

"Brother, please don't be angry with Qiaoqiao, okay?"

"You can do whatever you want tonight."

When he finished speaking, he seemed to feel shy because of his shameless bold invitation.

There was a faint red color in the corners of his eyes and eyebrows, containing a thin layer of moisture, and was ruddy and shiny, as if he had been severely bullied.

Delicate.......

Tempting.......

There is still a certain amount of innocence...

It's pure, it's lustful, it's seductive.

Lu Yan's breathing was noticeably heavier. His narrow eyes were dark and gloomy. He leaned closer and pressed his thin lips against his delicate earlobe. This unprovoked movement made his voice even more hoarse and hoarse, "That's what you said."

The boy's voice was magnetic and deep.

After deliberately lowering it.

It's even more sexy and sultry.

Really, my ears are getting pregnant!

His little hands instinctively grabbed Lu Yan's arm and gently pressed his forehead against his shoulder. Only in this way would he not fall to the ground in disgrace.

"elder brother."

Suddenly, Lu Yan bent over and picked up Shen Qiao, striding like lightning, and couldn't wait to go home.

The car sped all the way back to the villa.

Shen Qiao only had time to take a quick look at the delicate roses in the courtyard before she was carried into the bedroom by Lu Yan.

I don't know whether it was because it had been a long time, or because of those embarrassing words Yu Le'an said in the afternoon. When Lu Yan's dark and burning eyes touched them, he became shy again.

Sitting in Lu Yan's arms, he lowered his head and grabbed the corners of Lu Yan's clothes, not knowing what to do.

Lu Yan circled Shen Qiao's waist and smiled softly.

On the way back, Yu Lean sent a message to tell him.

He was really excited.

He whispered coaxingly against Shen Qiao's earlobe.

"baby."

baby.

Lu Yan's baby Qiao Qiao.

Ahhhh, Lu Yan's voice was too foul.

And call him baby at a time like this.

He couldn't help it at all.

He was originally sitting on Lu Yan's lap, but his waist softened at the sound of "Baby" and he fell down on the carpet.

His chin hit Lu Yan's...

Watching it helplessly...

Shen Qiao was stunned. Only his cheeks turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, as red as if he was bleeding.

Lu Yan lowered his eyes, his eyes dark and hot.

My throat felt like it was on fire.

Low and sexy.

Demagogue people.

"Baby, be good."