Chapter 63 Open your mouth~

Start from the beginning

Shen Qiao raised the corners of her lips and winked cutely, "I know, you have a boyfriend, and you are with Shan Yu."

"???" Yu Le'an almost gasped, "No! Even if I, Yu Le'an, am short of a man, I can't possibly fall in love with that bastard man!"

Shen Qiao's eyes turned back leisurely.

Yu Lean's eyes also turned leisurely, and happened to meet Shan Yu's dark and gloomy eyes.

My heart skipped a beat and I missed two beats for no reason.

He turned his head hastily and spoke quickly, as if he was trying to hide something.

"Silly Qiaoqiao, male college students are young and strong, so they have to relax their strength. But his boyfriend is always addicted to studying and ignores him. There are so many people around him. ..."

As Shen Qiao listened, he suddenly thought of a doubt.

In his previous life, Lu Yan was particularly strong, and many times he was active day and night.

But in this life, the relationship was confirmed only once that night, and it didn't happen for half a month after that.

This is not normal for Lu Yan! ! !

Shen Qiao suddenly panicked.

It stands to reason that Lu Yan would not be uninterested in this kind of thing. So, is it because Lu Yan is so abnormal now...

"He's looking for someone else."

Yu Lean "???"

Yu Lean laid the groundwork so much for what he was going to say later, not to let Shen Qiao misunderstand this.

"Of course not, dear Qiaoqiao, don't think blindly. Brother Yan loves you the most. How could he find someone else?"

"It doesn't happen now, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in the future."

Yu Lean: "???"

Yu Le'an stared at Shen Qiao who looked like he was about to cry. He couldn't help but be a little scared. He couldn't have lost it! Then Lu Yan would definitely kill him ruthlessly!

Yu Le'an shuddered. He no longer dared to make blind preparations or go around in circles, and quickly opened his mouth to get to the point.

But before he could speak, he saw Shen Qiao clenching her fists, looking determined as if she had made a major decision.

"Feed Lu Yan until he's full."

"There's no way he would go out and look for someone else."

Yu Le'an: "???" Is Shen Qiao saying the wrong thing? But he should be lucky that although Shen Qiao's thinking process was wrong, the result was still correct.

Suddenly, Shen Qiao tugged on Yu Le'an's sleeve, and after saying a few words, her face turned red with embarrassment, "Le'an, do you know what to do..."

It's true that Shen Qiao has a lot of experience!

But it was all involuntary. The body's instincts were remembered, but the skills were not. Therefore, if Shen Qiao was to turn into a goblin to seduce people, he knew nothing about it.

But now he has to understand even if he doesn't understand.

Lu Yan inexplicably stopped taking the initiative, he had to take the initiative.

Yu Lean's eyes lit up, "You have asked the right person!"

Maid uniform, sailor uniform, small leather whip, small candle...