📺 Balan Wonderworld As A TV Show (Season 1) 📺

So, I did this on Tumblr a while back. But I came up with this idea where Balan Wonderworld becomes a TV show! I have came up with five seasons, each with twenty two episodes. Just today, I came up with seven TV films for this!

To make this even more fun, this is also a Balan x NiGHTS crossover page!

On this page, you can choose which one of the episodes from Season 1 that you wish to do a roleplay on. I will list them all and give out the summaries below.

Season 1

Perfectly In-Balanced: When a greater evil tries to conquer Wonderworld, Balan and Lance must put aside their differences in order to protect their home.

No More Clowning Around: A new clown joining the crew quickly raises suspicion in Attilio as he starts to suspect that something is off about the newbie.

Two Birds Of A Feather (Don't) Get Flocked Together: All Sana wanted was a relaxing day of patrolling the forest... Too bad a forest ranger is so desperate to win her affection...

Sibling Rivalry: It's no secret that NiGHTS and Reala fight with each other constantly. Could Balan's suggestion actually help the two siblings make amends before their fights get out of hand?

A Recipe For Disaster: Balan and NiGHTS want to prepare a feast for their friends. The only problem? Neither of them can cook...

Stop Buggin' Me!: A bunch of wasps invade the stages of Wonderworld and Yuri is getting blamed for it. Can Leo and Emma work together to prove Yuri's innocence before they receive the sting of defeat?

Stormy Attitude: Jose never liked storms to begin with. But one particular storm causes his personality to drastically change. Perhaps there's something more to this storm than what meets the eye...

Here, Kitty, Kitty!: A basket full of kittens are left at the doors to Wonderworld. But at the same time, reports of kittens disappearing from animal shelters are spreading around Highland Isle. The gang must get to the bottom of this.

Bad-Mouthed Dancer: One of Balan's spells goes wrong, causing Leo to say a bunch of savage yet hilarious remarks and insults.

Mirror, Mirror: There is one mirror in Attilio's stage that Balan restricts others from looking into. However, that doesn't explain the voices that could be heard...

Swapped!: Balan and Lance suddenly wake up...with swapped roles. So now everyone has to help Lance figure out what happened while, at the same time, avoid Balan's tricks.

Fiona's Dolphin Discovery: Fiona's discovery of a rare dolphin quickly becomes a mission to bring it back home after learning that a group of people want to capture it for money.

What A Mess!: No matter how much Bruce cleans, his stage is always a mess again. And it doesn't help that the other stages are strangely becoming littered with garbage...

Tummy Troubles: After eating a fruit that they shouldn't have eaten, Leo and Emma find themselves dealing with an awful stomachache as well as some...stinky effects.

Lullaby And...Goodnight?: Lance receives a music box from an unknown person which, when opened up, plays a lullaby that puts the listener to sleep. This isn't good since Reala and Wizeman will take advantage of that...

General Reala At His Service: Angered that his plans are thwarted, Reala comes up with a way to trap NiGHTS into their worst fears.

Blown Away (Literally): While testing his man-powered flying machine, Haoyu gets blown away into the distance by a gust of wind. The others must find and save Haoyu.

Checkmate: Cal's love for chess is put to the test when he suddenly finds himself in an unfamiliar chess tournament with money being the prize should he win. Is this tournament the real deal? Or is it all just a scam?

Diamonds Are A Girl's Worst Enemy: On her birthday, Iben receives a beautiful diamond necklace. It isn't until after she puts it on that strange things start happening...

How (Not) To Prank NiGHTS: As soon as he learns what April Fool's is about, Reala decides to try and prank NiGHTS. Unfortunately for him, it's easier said than done...

Needy Negati: For some reason, the Negati have been extremely chatty and needy. What could possibly be wrong?

And The Worst Parent Award Goes To...: Wizeman sends Reala on a mission to obtain a sword, located only in Wonderworld...without telling Reala about the dangerous traps he'd have to face.

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep: Because of her crush on Cal, Lucy feels self-conscious about her looks and decides to try a new beauty treatment. But things take a turn when Lucy gets more than what she bargains for...