Rules (Must read carefully)

I know we don't like them, but we have to follow them.

1. Absolutely no Mary Sues/Gary Sues. Your character has to have flaws and weaknesses. Plus, trying to make them absolutely perfect would ruin the fun of roleplaying.

2. Hate the character, not the roleplayer. I do not tolerate any bullying happening to any of the roleplayers. It's one thing if you make your oc a bully, but that does not give you an excuse to be rude to others. If you see anyone bullying a fellow roleplayer, please let me know and I will report them.

3. Smut is allowed, but ONLY in the PM. That said, I would only refuse smut if it's either with the following characters (Leo, Emma, Yuri, and Cass as they're underage) or if your oc is underage. First password is your favorite character.

4. Do NOT control or kill off my oc! In fact, you should not kill off any of the canon characters. The characters being defeated in battle is one thing, but killing off characters and/or my oc is a major no-no.

5. I do have a life outside of Wattpad. If I have not responded immediately, I could be either out with my family, doing chores, or sleeping. Please patiently wait for me to respond and if I haven't responded in two days, then you may tag me. Second password is your favorite song (Stronger, Together, Hurray, Welcome to the Wonderworld).

6. When typing in replies, make sure that your grammer and spelling are proper and that the responses are at least four sentences long. Down below is an example of how your responses should be:

Example: Leo and Emma walked down the hallway of the mysterious theater, looking around. Here and there were posters of plays that they had never seen before. "These plays look kind of interesting..." Emma said, eyeing one poster of a little girl that held an umbrella in her hands while glancing down at a kitten.

7. Keep the roleplay PG-13. Any swearing you add must be censored. Gore is forbidden at all costs.

8. You can have as many ocs as you want. But please make sure to keep track of ALL of them. This is to avoid any confusion.

9. When filling out your oc form, try to keep all of their information in one comment. If you run out of space, reply to the comment and continuing filling out your oc's information. This rule also applies to any other ocs you may have.

10. You get three strikes if you break rules:

Strike 1: You'll receive a warning
Strike 2: I won't respond for three hours
Strike 3: You'll be kicked out of the roleplay and all of your comments and oc forms will be deleted.

11. The two passwords, which are written in italics, must be placed in the oc form. But other than that, have fun.

12. Balan is taken. Please choose a different crush.