Loki's Funny Farm

Spider-Woman slowly regained consciousness. Everything was a bit hazy, all she could remember was fighting the Trickster of Asgard, Loki, before she completely blacked out.

Petra looked around, she appeared to be in some sort of dungeon, in which she was strapped to a chair, with her legs in stocks. 

Suddenly, Spider-Woman noticed something... She could see everything clearly, without seeing the rims of her mask's lenses. Whoever nabbed her must've unmasked her while she was out cold. 

Spidey also noticed something else was missing. Her boots. Because, she could feel a chill in her feet. 

'Oh. This is not good.' Spidey thought, stating the obvious.

Just then, a puff of green smoke appeared, along with an all too familiar character. "Loki! Where am I, you horn-headed clown?! And, why are my boots missing?!" Petra questioned, angrily. 

Loki chuckled before answering: "I brought you to this abandoned castle for a little 'fun', at your expense. And, don't hope for rescue. This place has a spell around it that blocks all communication from the inside out. I've also put a seal on you that blocks your powers." 

The Trickster then brought out a box, full of strange things, mostly feathers, and placed it near our heroine's feet.

He then walked up to her and cupped her chin, saying: "Well, well. I had a feeling you'd be quite a beauty under the mask, but wow.  And, such lovely feet.  Playing with you is going to be such fun.~" 

"Hey, hands off the merchandise, "Joki"." Spider-Woman said moving her head out of Loki's hand. 

"And what do you mean by "have fun at my expense"? Are you gonna torture me or something?" she questioned. 

"Well, of course. But I won't be rending your flesh or breaking your bones. But, this will be just as fun." Loki answered, with a bit of glee in his voice, he continued by asking: "Shall we begin, then?"

Petra then felt a strange sensation in her right sole, which caused her to let out a giggle. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Heyhehehehe, cut that ouhohohohout! Hahahahahahahahaha!" 

"Coochie, coochie coochie. Tickle tickle, tickle. Oh, this is better than I could've imagined." Loki said, as he stroked Petra's bare sole with a feather, using his magic to levitate it.

He then used his magic to make the rest of Spider-Woman's costume disappear, leaving only her underwear. 

He then levitated more feathers around his captive heroine, one by her other foot, and the rest around the rest of her body, and they all started stroking every part of her body, at once. 

Spider-Woman was in quite a ticklish situation, she had feathers tickling both feet, her legs, her armpits, her belly, in between her breasts, on her face and even near her womanhood, causing her to blush while laughing, uncontrollably. 

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Loki, you perverherherhert. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" She laughed.  Loki was as giddy as a tweenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert.  And his happiness wasn't the only thing that "arose" .