Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret

Start from the beginning

Half an hour later.

Yin Nan Chizhou and Shen Qiao met in front of a psychological clinic in the suburbs.

Yin Nan got straight to the point, "Lu Yan was not injured physically, but mentally."

Hearing the word "psychology", Shen Qiao instantly recalled all the events in his past life.

It really reminded him of one of the big doubts.

In their previous life, they were in love all day and night, but they almost never fell asleep in the same bed.

Suddenly, Shen Qiao recalled that when he was just reborn, he wanted to apply medicine to Lu Yan, but Lu Yan refused when he climbed into his bed. The moment flashed by, as if he saw a chain...

Shen Qiao suddenly had a terrible suspicion in his mind.

When he saw Lu Yan in the consultation room through the glass, he was screaming, roaring, and struggling in pain in his sleep. Iron chains as thick as forearms were wrapped around his body, which scraped his skin and oozed out traces of bright red blood.

Tears instantly flowed down his face.

The little hands gripped the glass hard.

Voice hoarse with pain.

"No, no, brother, don't treat me anymore..."

"Go home, let's go home..."

Chi Zhou and Yin Nan also felt very sad when they saw this scene.

Chizhou's eyes were red, and he threw the cigarette in his mouth heavily to the ground. He raised his foot and crushed it hard. He gritted his teeth and cursed something, and went out with a sullen expression.

Yin Nan also closed his eyes in pain, pinched his neck with both hands, his face turned pale, and drops of cold sweat oozed out...

After a while, his eyes opened again, and it was dark.

After calming down for two seconds, he walked up to Shen Qiao.

"How long has he been like this?" Shen Qiao asked painfully.

"The disease has been present since childhood, and he started treatment three days ago."

Three days ago.

It was the second day after he and Lu Yan confirmed their relationship.

Did Lu Yan choose that time to come here to treat his mental illness? Was it related to him?

"He would hurt people indiscriminately every time he was sick. Chizhou and I were injured many times by him. Later, he would consciously wear chains so that he would not hurt others when he became ill unconsciously."

"But you are a couple now, and you will always sleep on the same bed. He probably doesn't want to hug you with chains on."

My heart suddenly seemed to be tightly grasped by a pair of big hands.

Even breathing hurt.

It turned out that Lu Yan had always loved him in chains.

But he was so stupid that he didn't realize it.

Shen Qiao slowly closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face.

Many times he thought about how he could get Lu Yan's love, but now he no longer thinks about these useless things. He just wants to give Lu Yan all his love.

At this time, Shen Qiao's thinking became clearer.

He knew that Lu Yan had always been strong and didn't want him to see his weak side, so Lu Yan deliberately concealed his treatment from him. He should have told Chizhou and Yin Nan beforehand not to let them tell him.