Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!

Start from the beginning

"I can't bear to leave Jiaojiao."

Hearing the familiar milk name from Lu Yan's mouth, the woman closed her eyes in pain, "Qi Feng, if that hadn't happened, I would have taken you back to the Shen family in a month or two."

Fifteen years ago, Lu Yan was not called Lu Yan, but Qi Feng.

This was also the reason why the Shen family didn't recognize Lu Yan at first.

A trace of nostalgia seemed to flash in Lu Yan's dark eyes, but he still shook his head slightly.

"Auntie, you don't know how. At that time, I would only bring danger to Jiaojiao."

"But Jiaojiao wants to take you back. As a mother, I won't refuse."

Mother Shen is a painter with a gentle mind and delicate brushstrokes. She is very good at depicting various aspects of the world with her pen. So they often went to villages and towns to sketch. In a village full of violence, darkness and blood, they met the crazy boy Lu Yan.

Shen Jiaojiao wears a beautiful princess dress and is incompatible with the dusty and dirty children in the small town.

For beautiful things, one part is envious, one part is jealous, and the other part is blasphemous, trying to drag the pure white angel into the mire.

Once, when Shen Qiaoqiao was bullied and scolded, and her eyes were red from crying because of anger, crazy boy Lu Yan passed by, punched each of them, and forced them to kneel on the ground to apologize.

Whoever dares not to kneel down or tell the truth will be killed by him in the middle of the night.

In this way, Xiao Jiaojiao gave Lu Yan his cookies every time, and also performed the cutest dance for him...

Two children, one is innocent and the other is dark and despicable. They are two extremes that should never intersect, but they are attracted to each other.

Shen Qiao also made a serious request to her mother.

He wants his eldest brother to go home with him, wear clean clothes every day, eat delicious breakfast, and enjoy the love of his parents...

If that hadn't happened, maybe Lu Yan would have really gone back with them.

Mother Shen slowly took out a pathology report, "Lu Yan, I know you like Qiao Qiao and would never hurt him, but can you really control yourself not to hurt him when you are sick?"

Lu Yan's pupils trembled slightly, but soon became calm.

"Yes." That's the meaning of the chain.

"Lu Yan, don't kid yourself. When you got sick, you didn't recognize your relatives and couldn't control yourself at all."

Lu Yan suddenly raised the corners of his lips, and a pair of dark eyes flashed with starlight, "I understand."

After that, he stood up and walked straight out.

Mother Shen looked at Lu Yan's back and couldn't help but shed tears all over her face.

After a while, the wind chimes jingled again, and Shen Linfeng came over and gently hugged Shen's mother into his arms.

"Lin Feng, I really think it's too cruel. For Lu Yan, Qiao Qiao is his only light, but now we cruelly take away his light and throw him back into the dark abyss."

Shen Linfeng sighed lowly, "You underestimate him too much."

Mother Shen was confused, "What do you mean?"

Shen Linfeng replied ambiguously, "If he wants to be our son-in-law, he must be stronger."

When the two returned home, they discovered that Shen Chuan and Shen Xuan were also back. Shen Qiao was sitting in the middle wearing bear pajamas with a solemn expression on her face.