Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!

Start from the beginning

Wait, something seemed to flash through Shen Qiao's mind, but at this moment, Lu Yan's palm began to move dishonestly again...

Shen Qiao pursed her lips, feeling aggrieved, "It hurts~"

Lu Yan exhaled restrainedly and sat down on the soft cushion.

Shen Qiao twisted. The soft cushion was very comfortable and the pain in his butt was not so bad. "Brother, who did you chop off?"

After asking, Shen Qiao nervously crossed his legs and took the cushion on the back of the chair to hold it in his arms to cover it up so that he would feel safer.

The main thing is to raise your little hands and swear.

"Brother, I really only have you. I have never had any relationship with anyone else. You can't misunderstand me like this."

Lu Yan's frown relaxed slightly.

Also, whether in college, high school, or even when he was younger, Shen Qiao has always lived under his gaze, and no matter what he does, he can't escape his eyes.

He knew everything about Shen Qiao best.

However, Shen Qiao was really skilled last night.

He also said that his skills were not good.

Compliment others.

Ah.

His brows tightened, and his face instantly darkened.

Shen Qiao was scared and coquettishly said, "Brother, Qiao Qiao swears."

Lu Yan took a deep breath and narrowed his eyes. It didn't matter if his skills were poor. Practice makes perfect after practicing a few times. But to hone his skills, of course it was Xiao Jiaojiao in front of him.

Shen Qiao felt a sense of danger for no reason, "Brother, are you very strong when you chop people? Well, I really have never had anything to do with him. I'm afraid he is an innocent disaster. Why don't you give him some repairs?"

When Shen Qiao said this, there was no specific person in his mind, he just regarded him as a simple and innocent poor person.

After all, no matter who that person was, he had never had a relationship with him. It was so pitiful that he was chopped up by Lu Yan so hastily.

Shen Qiao had even thought about where to find a doctor and how to pay compensation.

But the next second, Lu Yan's cold voice uttered three words, "Lu Xuyao."

Shen Qiao immediately clenched his fists in anger, "He deserves it!"

He knew that his brother Yan was so measured that he would never harm innocent poor people, but Lu Xuyao ​​had done all the bad things and deserved to be chopped off! ! !

"Brother, are you strong or not? Are you chopping hard? Is there any possibility of it being connected? Don't let it get connected. We will soak the two ounces of meat in medicinal wine. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, It's so disgusting, throw it in the trash and cremate it."

Shen Qiao opened her small mouth and was chattering happily, but suddenly Lu Yan pinched her chin.

"Qiaoqiao, you are in my arms, discussing other men..."

Shen Qiao: "..." Although the discussion was correct, what he was discussing was how to be cremated. Do you have to be jealous?

But when he looked up and saw Lu Yan's dark eyes, Shen Qiao smiled timidly and said, "No, let's not talk about it. Brother, after you do that to Lu Xuyao, will he let the Lu family take revenge on you? I'll go and tell you. My eldest brother called and asked him to help settle the matter."