Chapter 50 What to Pretend

Start from the beginning

.......

.......

.......

In the hospital at this time.

Under Lu Xuyao's fearful gaze, Lu Yan approached step by step.

Under the illumination of the incandescent lamp in the ward, Lu Yan's cold white skin was completely bloodless, leaving only a cold and pale color. His slightly long black bangs blocked his eyes, and there were faint traces of scarlet, making it even more gloomy.

There seemed to be a terrifying black energy lingering around him, like Satan crawling up from hell, dangerous, violent, cruel, bloodthirsty...

"No, don't come here!"

"Lu Yan, this is a hospital, don't mess around!"

"Lu Yan, please, I am your brother, we are a family!"

"Dad, stop him quickly. I am your son. You can't just die without saving me!"

The silver dagger reflected a cold white light under the light.

Lu Yan held the dagger, raised Lu Xuyao's face, and watched him slowly raise the corners of his lips, "You are wrong. You are not my brother. You should be my younger brother. I am the eldest son of the Lu family."

"You're talking nonsense! I am, I am the eldest son of the Lu family, and you are an illegitimate child!"

Lu Yan's narrow eyes stared at Lu Jun, who was afraid to speak, and revealed the secret of their age to the public.

Lu Xuyao's long-held belief collapsed.

He who has always been aloof and proud of his family background is the despicable and disgusting illegitimate son!

Lu Xuyao ​​suddenly collapsed!

"I'm not an illegitimate child, I'm not ahhh!"

Lu Yan saw Lu Xuyao ​​going crazy, a trace of bloodlust flashed in his dark eyes, and he raised his dagger...

Lu Xuyao ​​was stunned for a moment, staring blankly at his lower body bleeding profusely...

The sharp and bone-gnawing pain spread throughout his body, his trembling pupils screamed, Lu Yan, Lu Yan chopped off his...

His eyes went dark and he suddenly pouted.

Lu Lu opened his eyes. It was partly because he couldn't bear to look at it, and partly because he felt disgusted.

It's really indifferent.

"Lu Xuyao ​​has been completely ruined by you. Now you are satisfied. Don't go crazy in the Lu family again. You are not welcome in this family!" Even though Lu Jun was trembling with fear, he still showed his father's condescension when facing Lu Yan. .

Lu Yan slowly wiped the blood off the dagger with gauze, then suddenly turned his head and looked at Lu Jun with dark eyes, "I didn't hear you clearly, please say it again."

His eyes were as dark as ink, like poisonous snakes. Just being stared at by him seemed like disaster was imminent.

Lu Lu took a step back in fear, almost tearing his throat and said, "I won't argue with you about Lu Xuyao's matter, and I will help you deal with it, but from now on, I will treat you as a son, and you will treat me as a son." We will never interfere with this father!"

Perhaps, the Army has a father-son affection for Lu Xuyao.

But when it came to his own safety and interests, Lu Jun, an extremely selfish man, completely forgot about Lu Xuyao, and even wanted to use this as a bargaining chip to negotiate with Lu Yan about mutual non-interference.