Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan

ابدأ من البداية

It was obvious that Shi Jin was lying.

However, Shen Linfeng and Mother Shen looked at each other.

"Now that you're back, hurry back to your room and pack your things. The transfer procedures have been completed for you. You can report to City C tomorrow. Let the driver take you to City C tonight."

Shi Jin clenched his fists, and the long nails dug into the palms of his hands, causing a sharp pain. The face that had always been pretending to be soft and weak could no longer be stretched and burst open, and there was a trace of viciousness in his eyes.

Since the birthday party was exposed, the Shen family had completely lost patience with him. Shen Linfeng even transferred him to a small school so that he could study hard there and start a new life.

They said nice things, wasn't it because they felt that the Shen family's reputation had been damaged due to the incident with Lu Jun, or was it because they were standing up for Shen Qiao?

It's really disgusting. He always said that he treated him as his own son, but when something happened, he immediately stood up for Shen Qiao and drove him to a barren land where birds didn't poop.

He also gives him 100,000 yuan in pocket money every month. What is 100,000 yuan enough for? He can't even buy a set of clothes! ! !

In the beginning, Shen Linfeng's life was saved by his father, but as time went by, the living people forgot the kindness of the dead, and now they began to dislike him as a burden, disliked him, and started to deal with him.

They are all a bunch of white-eyed wolves! ! !

He must make the Shen family pay for this! ! !

.........

.........

.........

In the room at this time, Shen Qiao didn't know what was happening downstairs. He just sat on the bed with his knees in his arms, holding the necklace given to him by Lu Yan in one hand, staring at it blankly, with tears streaming down his face.

In fact, whether it was the tracking device, the shackles, or Lu Yan's compulsion last night, Shen Qiao was indeed angry, but this was not the reason why he was in chaos and didn't want to see Lu Yan.

What was really sad in his heart was that after being reborn, he still couldn't do anything, still couldn't change anything, and he was even more afraid that if he continued to be with Lu Yan, he would kill Lu Yan.

The image of Lu Yan transforming into a demon in his previous life and slaughtering the entire Lu family for him has been lingering in his mind like a nightmare.

The strong sense of inferiority and guilt is like chains that completely lock Shen Qiao's heart, helpless, hesitant, fear...

Even the cell phone on the side rang and rang and went off again. It took a long time before I noticed it.

It shows a series of unfamiliar phone numbers.

Shen Qiao's reaction was half a beat slower now. He watched the screen of his phone go off, and then watched a new round of calls come in before he answered the call.

"Hello, hello." The voice was hoarse.

"Sister-in-law, this is me in Chizhou. The person who rescued you by Mingxin Lake half a year ago was not Lu Xuyao ​​but Brother Yan."

Chizhou's straight-to-the-point words were like a stone hitting a calm lake, causing ripples.

"What?" Shen Qiao opened her eyes wide and said in a trembling voice, "Lu Yan?"

Shen Qiao's heart tensed instantly, and some scenes of what happened when he fell into the river by Mingyue Lake vaguely appeared in his mind.

It seemed that someone pushed him from behind, and he lost his virginity and fell into the river. He couldn't swim. His instinctive fear and desire to survive made him struggle wildly, but he fell deeper and deeper...

There seemed to be another splashing sound, and someone grabbed his waist and led him upstream...

It's a pair of narrow, dark eyes, cold and tender.

Shen Qiao suddenly tightened his grip on the necklace around his neck and pulled it off with a click.

Lu Yan, it's really Lu Yan!

It was expected, but it felt reasonable.

Besides Lu Yan, who else in this world would risk his own life to save him.

At this time, Chizhou was still sparing no effort to black Lu Xuyao.

"Yes, sister-in-law, as for Lu Xuyao, that little turtle grandson, I could scare him to death just by scaring him. Would such a person dare to risk his life to go to the lake to save you? Impossible!!!"

After finishing the interview, he was about to explain the situation and the basis of their reasoning to Shen Qiao in detail, but he saw Yin Nan grabbing the car keys and walking out in a hurry.

"South American, what are you doing? I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law and I'm telling him!"

"Lu Yan went to the hospital to find Lu Xuyao."