Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan

Start from the beginning

His brain was in chaos now, and he didn't know how to deal with the matter between him and Lu Yan. He was just timidly hiding in the safe haven of his family.

Shen's mother immediately brought the person to the room, and thoughtfully prepared a glass of honey milk. She watched Shen Qiao obediently lie down on the bed after drinking it, and kissed his forehead before closing the door and going out.

"Shen Linfeng, your son is being bullied!"

"Shen Chuan, Shen Xuan, your brother is being bullied!"

Just after returning from the hospital, Shi Jin was about to quietly go back to his room to plan the next step, when he saw several members of the Shen family in the living room with angry faces.

A trace of doubt flashed in Shi Jin's eyes. When he heard Shen Qiao and Lu Yan lying by the window, his eyes widened...

Yesterday's plan was discussed between him and Lu Xuyao, using the tracking device and the story of his savior to destroy the relationship between Lu Yan and Shen Qiao.

But he didn't expect that Shen Qiao, who had always been easy to deceive, became difficult to deceive. When Lu Yan saw Shen Qiao and Lu Xuyao ​​hugging each other, he didn't feel betrayed at all, and he just threw all his anger at Lu Xuyao.

Lu Xuyao ​​was seriously injured in the hospital.

It's not certain whether I can be a normal person for the rest of my life.

He didn't have much affection for Lu Xuyao, but Lu Xuyao ​​clearly told Lu Yan to help Shen Qiao in the hospital. Why now when he returned to Shen's house, it was Lu Yan who bullied Shen Qiao to tears?

But isn't it better this way?

Lu Yan was a person who couldn't get rid of the dirt in his eyes. When he saw Lu Xuyao ​​hugging Shen Qiao, Shen Qiao must have been disgusted and dirty.

Then his chance has come!

Narrowing his eyes, a vicious plan was secretly forming in his heart!

However, at this moment, Shi Jin accidentally touched the vase on the window sill, and the person inside immediately noticed, "Who, come out?"

Shi Jin secretly said something bad, but at this moment Shen Xuan had already walked out quickly, so Shi Jin had no choice but to walk in with his head lowered.

"What are you doing secretly?" Shen Xuan was already unhappy because Shen Qiao was bullied by Lu Yan, but now that he saw someone who had really bullied Shen Qiao, he didn't feel good towards him at all.

Shi Jin gritted his teeth secretly, lowered his head and sobbed softly, "I just came back from paying homage to my father at the cemetery. I saw my uncle and brother discussing things, so I was going to sit in the small garden so as not to disturb you."

Dead dad........

It is Shi Jin's biggest protective umbrella...

But after knowing what kind of person Shi Jin was, this trick was not easy to use against Shen Xuan. He looked at Shi Jin up and down with his narrow eyebrows and sneered at the corner of his mouth.

"It's raining lightly outside today. You've been climbing the mountain road for so long, and your body is still clean. There's not even a trace of dirt on your feet. You're a good person."

Shi Jin suddenly felt a little embarrassed. He hadn't visited a grave in the past ten years. He had long forgotten that his father was originally buried in a cemetery on the mountain. When he went to pay homage to him, he had to pass through a short winding mountain road.