Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, don't be afraid."

"Ugh, don't do it, Qiaoqiao doesn't want to do it."

"Well, if you don't want to do it, don't do it. Be good and go to sleep."

Although Lu Yan's heart was still filled with furious desire.

But he was even more afraid of Shen Qiao's tears.

........

The hot and warm sunshine outside the window shines into the house through the gaps between the curtains, dispelling the darkness in the room and faintly illuminating the rose petals in the room, as well as the pure white shirts, bear socks and strawberry pants scattered on them... ..

Suddenly, the boy who was sleeping soundly on the bed let out a cry, slowly opened his eyes, and saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

Confusion flashed in his eyes, where is this?

Shen Qiao rubbed his eyes and prepared to sit up, but as soon as he moved, he suddenly noticed something strange.

It's not that he hasn't experienced human affairs.

He had met Lu Yan so many times in his previous life, so he had a lot of experience.

My body ached so much, it felt like a truck had run over me.

Last night, he and Lu Yan?

As soon as this question appeared, Shen Qiao instantly sat up from the bed and tugged on his ankle, making a jingling sound and a cold metallic texture.

When Shen Qiao lowered his head and saw the silver shackles wrapped around his delicate white ankles, his past life suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

An empty and gorgeous cage......

A bird with broken wings......

No, it's different!

The memory of last night was instantly clear. At least Lu Yan didn't force it against his will last night.

With a click, the door opened from the outside.

Lu Yan approached with a glass of water. When he saw Shen Qiao waking up, his cold and gloomy eyebrows softened, "Wake up, drink some water."

Shen Qiao opened her round eyes, her little hands unconsciously grasped the quilt on her chest, and looked at Lu Yan defensively.

Noticing Shen Qiao's little move, Lu Yan frowned and quickly approached the gift pretending to be nonchalant, but when his hand was about to touch Shen Qiao's arm.

However, Shen Qiao suddenly screamed, her body refused to tremble, and she accidentally knocked over the water glass. She suddenly felt dizzy and wet the bedding, feeling cold.

"I..." Shen Qiao opened his lower lip and then closed it tightly.

Lu Yan clenched his fists and slowly unclenched them, "I'll pour another glass."

Looking at Lu Yan's tall and gloomy back, Shen Qiao wanted to say sorry to him. He didn't avoid physical contact on purpose, he was just afraid that Lu Yan would treat him as violently as he did last night.

I also want to ask him if there is a tracking device installed in the necklace...

What are the shackles on his ankles...

I even want to ask him why he treated him like that last night...

But my throat hurt as if on fire.

No sound could be made at all.