Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes

Start from the beginning

Shen Qiao swallowed hard.

Lu Yan took out a freshly grilled skewer, blew on it, and fed it to his mouth, "Little greedy cat."

Really greedy...

Shen Qiao couldn't help but blush, and felt shameless again!

After eating barbecue, Lu Yan brought Shen Qiao another bottle of juice, but Shen Qiao saw that they were gathering together to drink beer, and Shen Qiao wanted to drink it too.

It was just Lu Yan who said "having sex after drinking" that frightened him back.

It wasn't that Lu Yan didn't want chaos, but he was afraid of chaos now.

Wilderness, tent, nothing.

If there is really chaos, Shen Qiao will definitely be injured.

For the soft and cute little Jiaojiao.

Lu Yan cherished it very much.

After watching the stars outside for a while and playing poker for a while, it was already past ten o'clock and everyone went back to the tent to sleep.

At this time, more than two hours had passed, and there was no excess smell in the tent, but Shen Qiao felt guilty and always felt that he could smell it.

How could he do such a thing with Lu Yan in the tent!

The beautiful pictures suddenly came to mind before my eyes.

The redness on my cheeks never went away.

The palms of my hands are still hot...

"Qiao Qiao." Lu Yan's voice suddenly sounded.

Shen Qiao let out a cry and suddenly raised her red face, "Brother?"

Lu Yan lowered his eyes and spoke in a low voice, seriously stating based on the established facts he saw, "You want it too."

Shen Qiao was obviously stunned for two seconds, then he realized what he was doing and lowered his head to look! ! !

My hands and feet were so panicked that I didn't know where to put them.

Lu Yan stepped closer.

Shen Qiao's movements were faster than his brain's reaction, and he got into the sleeping bag with only his furry head exposed.

Lu Yan looked down at the small bulge in the sleeping bag: "..."

Shen Qiao was also a little shocked, it turned out that he was so agile.

His eyelids twitched and he whispered, "I don't want it."

Lu Yan originally wanted to tease Shen Qiao, but he couldn't guarantee whether losing control would hurt Shen Qiao.

but.

Lu Yan clenched his fists, looked at the child who was holding the sleeping bag and trying to get into his arms, gritted his teeth and said, "If you don't dare to do it, then don't tease me."

Shen Qiao was a little aggrieved by the cruelty and pursed her lips, "But I just want to be closer to you."

Shen Qiao was not very courageous, but he had experienced spiritual rebirth and became a staunch theist. The wind in the mountains was strong, blowing loudly, and the sound was shrill, like the roar of an evil ghost.

I'm just scared.

Touching Shen Qiao's pure and clear eyes, Lu Yan's cold and hard heart suddenly softened. Just as he opened his mouth, Shen Qiao softly said again, "Let's just sleep on the same bed and do nothing, okay?"