Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine

Start from the beginning

Lu Yan also acted uncharacteristically and did not push Shen Qiao aggressively.

And the reason why he did this was naturally that that night, he was sure of Shen Little Pervert Qiao's true nature.

Drawing clear boundaries between friends and boyfriends is the first step.

Making him covet his future boyfriend's body is the second step.

As for the third step...

Not in a hurry.

His JoJo is too shy.

Give him some time to adapt.

But Shen Qiao didn't hide from Lu Yan for too long.

Because the basketball game has started.

In order to save time, the basketball games in the school directly adopt the elimination system.

Shan Yu, Yu Le'an, and the squad leader have been playing basketball since junior high school, and their skills are pretty good. Especially with Lu Yan, a big killer. He is tall, has long arms, has strong muscles, has full talent, and has a wonderful three-point shot. .

Directly led the team all the way to the finals.

Today is the finals of the school basketball game.

The School of Computer Science team led by Lu Yan vs. the School of Economics and Management team led by Gu Xian.

When Shen Qiao and Nian Cheng came to the basketball gym, they were shocked by the lively atmosphere inside.

many!

many!

so many people!

There were even many people holding banners like celebrity fans to support their favorite athletes.

Almost all of them at the School of Economics and Management have Gu Xian's name.

In his previous life, Gu Xian was one of the few people who showed kindness to him. At the last birthday party, Gu Xian was also the first person to speak for him, so Shen Qiao still had a good impression of Gu Xian.

Knowing that Gu Xian led the School of Economics and Management to the finals and became their opponent, Shen Qiao also sincerely cheered for them.

But it's just a moment.

There is no doubt that Shen Qiao's biggest supporter is Lu Yan and the Computer Science Team he leads.

His eyes quickly turned to the banners on his college's side, Lu Yan, Shan Yu, Yu Le'an, monitor...

Originally, Lu Yan wore black all day long and had a cold and gloomy personality. No matter how handsome he was, no one dared to talk to him.

But ever since, Lu Yan represented the school in a basketball game. With his dazzling height, appearance, and superb basketball skills, he was like a superstar, attracting everyone's attention.

Now, the person whose name appears most often on the banner is Lu Yan.

Normally, Shen Qiao should be happy to see Lu Yan being popular. After all, this is what he has been working hard to do, but now that he really sees such a girl liking him, he feels depressed.

It seems that the treasures I treasure are coveted by others.

unhappy.

At this time, Nian Cheng pulled Shen Qiao's sleeve and said, "Qiao Qiao, I just saw that there is a seat in the back. Let's go and sit down quickly."