no.10

Notti's Pov Hospital 🏥Sugarhill, NY 📍______________

Notti's Pov
Hospital 🏥
Sugarhill, NY 📍
______________

"Calm down." The surgeon said, stopping the needle.

I scream , nigga that shit hurt so bad.

A surgeon gives me a tissue to wipe my tears. "Put him to sleep now." Another say as they put this mask over my nose and mouth as I breathe it in and slowly become tipsy, it felt familiar. The way everything was spinning and spinning as I fell to the ground once i was shot.

I felt my eyes suddenly close. As i cant feel my body anymore.

 As i cant feel my body anymore

Lenas Pov
________

- Its been about an hour , Notti should b done.

All 5 surgeons walk out the room, as I waited for the nurse to allow us to check on him.

"You guys can go on in, he's not awake but i'm sure he can still hear a bit." The nurse says, walking out the room.

"Oh- and dont press his belly too much, he's in pain." She adds.

"Okay thank you sweetheart." Dd's mom says, as we all walk in.

Notti had wraps over his stitches. "Aw my bby." His mom says, walking up to the bed.

He moves a slight bit, but didnt awake.

"Hope you get better Notti." I say walking up too.

"Lena, we have to go, I have work in about an hour, I can't leave u here with these boys." She says, pulling my arm.

I look at her with a "bitch let me go." look as she responds with a "nigga im not playing cmon." look.

I finally walk towards her and look back and wave at dd, ddot and his mom.

"Bitch u know u could've let me stay." I say , while walking and look up at her.

"girl i dont know dem boys like that, so no maybe when i know them for a while." She responds with a stank look, pushing the door to outside.

I roll my eyes, opening the car door and quickly putting on my airpods and turn on. "Marvin's Room - Drake." and hum to it while I look out the window as she drives home.

Our house was about 5 mins away so I didnt get to listen to music for long which was a bum.

- We get home and I plop on bed, tired of sitting in the chair for hours.

I turn on my tv, and turn on some peaceful music as I lay down in my bed and begin to fall asleep.

"Bye Mariquita, luv yu." (sissy) I hear Kiki say, as I open my eyes slightly and roll my eyes as I fall back asleep.

- 2 days later

I sit in my bed, playing roblox on my ipad, thinking about Notti.

As i play my fav song on my tv, " Stay Ready - Jhene Aiko." My phone begins to ring.

"Are you gonna talk to me now." Kiki says, while knocking and then coming in.

"Bitch how many times I have to tell you that I dont wanna fucking talk to u ." I respond, picking up my phone to answer it.

"Wsp." I say holding it up to my ear.

"Lena?" I hear a boy say.

I look back at my phone to see a unknown number.

"Um who is u." I say .

Kiki was looking at me confused.

I tell kiki to go away, as I shoo my hand like she a fly or sum shi. Thats what she fuckin look like anyway.

" Notti, I'm coming home today. Im on the hospital phone, my phone went dead." Notti says as I open my mouth wipe and squirm.

"NOTTI ARE YOU OKAY?" I yell as Kiki begins to get irritated by all the screaming I was doing.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!