Chapter 35 So soft and cute

Start from the beginning

He raised his little face and showed a bright smile to Shen Xuan, and said in a sweet voice, "Thank you, brother. Actually, it would be the best to see you on your birthday."

Shen Chuan raised the corners of his lips and looked at her fondly, "She knows how to act like a baby."

Shen Qiao smiled and was about to deny it, but when she turned around and touched Father Shen's dark eyes, Shen Qiao hesitated and moved next to Shen Chuan.

"Big brother, isn't Xiao Xi learning piano recently? I happen to have a classmate who plays the piano. I can ask him to be Xiao Xi's teacher."

During the last period of his previous life, Shen Qiao and Nian Cheng were locked up in the basement together. He also heard Nian Cheng talk about many things in the past.

Nian Cheng was once a well-loved young master from a wealthy family, but his father was addicted to gambling and gambled away his good family, leaving only Nian Cheng and a sick younger brother.

Otherwise, Nian Cheng would not have been running around working part-time during his college years when he should be enjoying his youth most wantonly.

The most important thing is that Nian Cheng is so beautiful that he is always in danger when he goes out to work at night.

But if he becomes a teacher for Shen Xi's child, all worries will be gone. The eldest brother is so powerful, he will definitely help Nian Cheng get it done.

"Nian Nian not only plays the piano well, but also dances, sings, draws, and plays many musical instruments. He also speaks foreign languages ​​very well. The important thing is that he is beautiful, gentle, and cute..."

Shen Xuan sneered and said, "Qiao Qiao, are you looking for a teacher for Xiao Xi or a baby mother?"

Little little mommy!

Shen Qiao's mind went blank for a moment.

Shen Chuan showed his eldest brother's majesty, "Xuanxuan!"

Shen Xuan immediately made a first aid action by pinching someone, "Brother, please, don't say those two words."

Shen Jiaojiao was raised as a daughter when she was a child.

The second brother Shen Xuanxuan could not escape from Shen's mother's murderous hand.

However, due to Shen Xuan's destructive power, Shen's mother gave up after only raising him for a few months, but she still left a lot of dark history behind.

What Shen Xuan is most afraid of is who mentions that dark history.

Shen Qiao secretly wrote down the trick, but when he thought about it, he couldn't use this trick at all, because it would kill eight hundred enemies and damage himself by two thousand.

Suddenly, a cold voice sounded.

"Is it all said and done?"

Shen Qiao felt guilty when she heard Shen Linfeng's voice, especially when she thought of the little strawberry Lu Yan planted between his neck and the last sentence about starting to chase him, she felt even more guilty.

"Actually, not yet..." Shen Qiao raised her hand weakly.

Shen Linfeng's face was gloomy, "If you don't say it, don't say it again. Come in, especially you, Shen Jiaojiao!"

It's over.

Use your surname and nickname.

This problem is really serious!

Shen Qiao was so cowardly that she wanted to turn around and run away, but when she turned around and saw Shen Xuan with a devilish smile on his face, he silently stopped running away and obediently grabbed his eldest brother's clothes and followed him in.