Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you

En başından başla

The moment the beautiful Jiaojiao in a princess dress put her little hand into his, his life became his.

And Shen Qiao touched the paranoid affection in the young man's eyes, and vaguely appeared in front of his eyes. After avenging him, Lu Yan jumped into the sea and committed suicide.

His heart seemed to be clenched tightly by a pair of big dry hands, and it hurt so much that he couldn't breathe.

Tears burst from the dam and fell uncontrollably.

"Don't do this, Lu Yan, you can't, I'm not worthy..."

He was slightly startled. Lu Yan, who had always been ruthless, cold and cruel, suddenly softened his heart and felt a deep feeling of pity and regret.

He knew that Shen Qiao had a soft and kind personality, and as long as he was ruthless enough to use blackening to force him, he would definitely agree to be together.

But if he really did this, it wouldn't be like Yin Nan said that day, just treating Shen Qiao as a beautiful canary, breaking his wings, imprisoning him in a cage, and possessing him selfishly.

He wanted Shen Qiao to be by his side forever.

But he wanted to see Shen Qiao happy even more.

Take a deep breath, take a step back, and relax your grip on him.

Suddenly the warm embrace is gone.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan blankly, followed him involuntarily, and called him in a sticky voice, "Brother Lu Yan, don't leave."

The half-suppressed fire started burning again.

The movement was almost violent and he grabbed Shen Qiao's lower back.

He threatened through gritted teeth.

"You don't agree to my confession, how dare you tease me like this?"

Feeling the unusual heat on Lu Yan's body, his face instantly burned.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Qiaoqiao doesn't dare anymore."

"late!"

A single spark has started a prairie fire.

Now I want to put out the fire with a light sorry, but it's not that simple!

When Shen Qiao heard these two words, her heart beat faster and faster, her face became redder and redder, and some astringent pictures emerged in her mind uncontrollably.

Could it be that Lu Yan is going to...

Along with the fear in my heart, there was also a secret expectation.

But one second, five seconds, thirty seconds...

Lu Yandu just hugged him quietly.

Shen Qiao couldn't help but feel a little strange.

"elder brother?"

"Don't talk, don't move."

Shen Qiao was startled by Lu Yan's hoarse voice, and her body trembled involuntarily.

Lu Yan hugged him tighter, his low and hoarse voice seemed to open in an almost pleading tone.

"Be good Qiaoqiao, just let me hold you for a while."

Shen Qiao's heart suddenly softened, she responded softly, quietly leaned into Lu Yan's arms, and let him hold her.

After a while, the restlessness calmed down.

Lu Yan also remembered at this time the birthday gift he had prepared for Shen Qiao.

He took out a small velvet gift box from his arms and opened it to reveal the platinum necklace inside.