Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences

Začít od začátku

The distance is getting closer.

His whole body seemed to be surrounded by Lu Yan's refreshing aura.

He originally wanted to ask his father what he had said to him, but he blushed and his heart skipped a beat, making him speechless.

Just then a sharp voice sounded.

Lu Yan and Shen Qiao looked at each other and hurried over.

A few people were relatively close to the bathroom, but they arrived at the bathroom in less than half a minute, and then saw a disheveled Shi Jin and Lu Jun hugging each other.

Shen Qiao opened her eyes wide, he, they...

However, the next second, Lu Yan quickly covered Shen Qiao's eyes, "Children are not allowed to look at it, it's dirty."

Shen Qiao puffed up his cheeks, not convinced, he was an adult!

But, hey——

Lu Xuyao ​​rushed to the bathroom before Shen Qiao and Lu Yan, so he naturally saw this scene.

He never imagined that in just a few minutes, Shi Jin would actually get together with his father!

Lu Xuyao ​​really liked Shi Jin. Seeing this scene, his eyes turned red from stimulation, "What are you doing!"

Shi Jin woke up for a moment and saw the happy faces outside the bathroom door. She screamed and pulled her clothes to cover herself in a panic.

Suddenly, his eyes saw Shen Qiao and Lu Yan hugging each other closely, and he instantly understood that there was something wrong with the glass of wine he drank!

Hatred filled his eyes and he screamed loudly, "It was Shen Qiao who framed me, it was he who put the medicine in my wine glass!"

Shi Jin was now desperate. If he caused such a thing in front of so many celebrities, his reputation would be completely ruined. However, as long as he portrayed himself as a victim, he might still have a chance to survive.

It was the first time in his life that he had done something "bad". Shen Qiao, who had been a good boy since he was a child, was a little panicked. But when Shi Jin shouted at the top of his lungs, he became even more panicked.

But the next second, Lu Yan took a step to the left and stood in front of Shen Qiao.

Like an omnipotent giant.

Shield him from all malice.

Seeing the sight of Lu Yan killing his enemies one by one in his previous life, covered in blood, Shen Qiao suddenly stretched out his hand and gently grabbed the corner of Lu Yan's clothes.

Lu Yan lowered his head.

Shen Qiao smiled slightly at him.

This time, he will no longer be cowardly and hide behind Lu Yan. He will stand up bravely and stand side by side with Lu Yan.

Besides, why is he panicking?

He didn't do anything bad intentionally.

If we were to say bad, it was Shi Jin who was bad!

It was then that Shi Jin poisoned the wine with evil thoughts.

It was his own fault for falling to this point.

In his previous life, Shi Jin Bailian had hurt him so many times, and today he wanted Bailian back too.

Shen Qiao walked out from behind Lu Yan, her little body trembled, and she hurriedly ran forward for two steps. Her steps were clumsy and she almost tripped herself. She looked flustered and innocent at the same time.