Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!

Start from the beginning

Therefore, at the critical moment, it is enough that he is the only friend who proves that there is no virus, and there cannot be anyone else!

Lu Yan paused, was Shen Qiao reminding him to be single-minded?

It happened that at this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the Shen family members walking over. Shen Qiao hurriedly jumped out of Lu Yan's arms and hid behind Lu Yan, only revealing half of her red face and whispering. Hum.

"Dad, mom."

"..."

With a sweet and soft person next to his back, Lu Yan raised the corners of his lips with a satisfied arc, and his greeting voice became "well-behaved", "Hello, uncle and aunt."

Shen Linfeng gritted his teeth and said three words, "What a fart!"

At first, he felt that his subconscious actions were too much, and he was about to get out from behind Lu Yan, but when he heard Shen Linfeng's angry curse words, he immediately shrank back, not even daring to show half of his face!

Shen Linfeng was so angry that he said, "I'll deal with you when I get home. Lu Yan, come here."

How dare you bully their delicate baby like this!

He must treat Lu Yan well!

If someone talked to Lu Yan like this, no matter who he was, Lu Yan would greet him with a punch.

But now Lu Yan regards Shen Linfeng as his father-in-law.

It is understandable that the father-in-law does not like his son-in-law.

Still have to respect.

But Shen Qiao grabbed Lu Yan's clothes worriedly, "Brother, my father..."

Shen Linfeng turned his head angrily, "What's wrong with your dad! How can your dad still eat him?"

Shen Qiao pouted fiercely, "Brother Lu Yan is really a good person. Dad, please don't bully him."

It was obvious that Shen Linfeng was so angry that he was about to faint.

On the other hand, it would be no exaggeration to say that Lu Yan was proud of the spring breeze.

As a result, Shen Qiao also told Shen Linfeng not to bully his brother Lu Yan, which was so arrogant.

Everyone felt faint sympathy for Shen Linfeng.

Shen Linfeng was very angry, shook his sleeves heavily and left.

Lu Yan pinched Shen Qiao's fair and tender face, "Don't worry."

There was a thin layer of calluses on the young man's fingertips, and when he pinched his soft and delicate skin, there was an itch. He hummed softly, and his face turned red again.

Lu Yan took a deep breath, suppressed the thought of holding the person in his arms and bullying him, and strode away.

Shen Qiao stared blankly at Lu Yan's tall and straight back, and the scene of them kissing on the stage unconsciously appeared in front of his eyes.

Lu Yan, you kissed me too hard!

The tip of his tongue is still a little numb.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Mother Shen who was looking deep in thought. She became even more embarrassed, said something to go find her roommate, and left in a hurry.

At this time, Shi Jin, who was hiding in the corner, glared at Shen Qiao fiercely, digging his nails into his palms, oozing out traces of blood, and the jealousy in his eyes was so strong that it almost turned into reality.

First, the affair with Lu Xuyao ​​was discovered, and then the young master's title was revealed. The Shen family seemed to have completely lost patience with him.

In the past, the Shen family never treated him as an outsider.

But now, the Shen family attended Shen Qiao's birthday party together, but they left him alone.

The servants of the Shen family also avoided him like a snake and a scorpion, and some gloated and mocked him. If you don't have the life of a young master, don't dream of being a young master.

In particular, Lu Yan actually kissed Shen Qiao in front of so many people. Obviously he and Lu Yan were from the same world. Why did Lu Yan not like him but like Shen Qiao?

Is it that pretty face like a woman, or is it because he has the rich and powerful Shen family behind him, or is it his skills in bed...

Shi Jin's chest was beating vigorously, then he would slash his face, destroy the Shen family, and make him a bitch despised by everyone!

"Brother Qiao Qiao, I'm sorry for what happened before. It's all my fault. I have realized my mistakes and I will definitely change them in the future. I toast you with this glass of wine. Please forgive me, okay."

The crimson wine shone dangerously under the light.

Shen Qiao clenched his fingers and his body started to tremble uncontrollably. It was this glass of wine that put him in a desperate situation.

Breathing becomes more and more rapid...

The heart beats faster and faster...

After exerting a lot of effort, he calmed down and looked at Nian Cheng, who was walking towards the door with his head lowered, wearing a pure black vest and a slender waist.

As if sensing Shen Qiao's gaze, Nian Cheng turned his head and gave him a small OK gesture.

Shen Qiao opened her eyes, took two deep breaths, forced a smile on her face, and took the wine from Shi Jin's hand.

Seeing Shen Qiao taking the wine she gave him so unpreparedly, Shi Jin's eyes flashed with pride.

No matter what Shen Qiao sees and knows, the stupidity in his heart will not change. As long as he cries and pretends to be pitiful, Shen Qiao will be fooled by him.

A smile appeared on Shi Jin's face and he urged anxiously, "Brother Qiao Qiao, drink quickly."