Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?

Start from the beginning

"What are you trying to do? An illegitimate child like you deserves to stay in a dirty sewer for the rest of his life. Don't come out to disgust other people. Banquets like this at the Shen family are not the place for you to come. Get out!"

These people who jumped on their feet can be regarded as ordinary rich families at best. Because of this, they need to find a sense of presence among the inferior people they consider themselves to be.

However, they should not look for anyone but Lu Yan.

The next second, hard and strong fingers pinched his neck, and his cold voice seemed to be soaked in poison, vicious and violent.

"Who should get out?"

"Let him go quickly, so many celebrities and nobles are watching, you dare to touch him!"

Suddenly, the cold and gloomy eyes shrouded them like an airtight net, which made them feel cold and trembling all over. They did not dare to say more than a word.

Today is Qiaoqiao's birthday.

He didn't want to take action.

But some people are seeking death.

Increased strength in hands.

The face of the person being pinched slowly changed from pig liver color to pale...

What's even more frightening is that everyone was frightened by the bloodthirsty cruelty revealed in Lu Yan's eyes and stared blankly, motionless.

Until, a warm and soft body ran into Lu Yan's arms, and her soft white hands gently held his tight and strong wrist.

One soft and one hard.

Inexplicable sexy impact.

"Brother, he's not worth your time, dirty."

"Listen to you."

Shen Qiao let out a small sigh of relief and gave Lu Yan a sweet smile.

Then, everyone saw the lone wolf who was bloodthirsty and cruel just lowered his head meekly and turned into a domesticated wolf.

Everyone couldn't help but feel a strange feeling.

Who doesn't know that the illegitimate son of the Lu family was born rebellious, cruel, bloodthirsty, and violent, even cutting off his own brother's fingers, but now because of Shen Qiao's words, he is... so good?

Lu Yan had no obligation to answer anyone's shock, so he threw them away and grabbed Shen Qiao's little hand with his backhand.

Shen Qiao was busy asking the bodyguards to throw these rich second generations out, and did not pay attention to Lu Yan's little actions.

"Young Master Shen, you are going against us superior people for a despicable illegitimate son. Have you asked your family for their opinions?"

Every word is full of a strong sense of superiority.

Disgustingly superior!

Shen Qiao smiled slightly, "You are right, low-class people do not deserve to appear at this banquet."

Several people were about to rejoice.

Shen Qiao's palm-sized face suddenly turned serious.

"They don't steal or rob, kidnap or cheat. They study, work and make money on their own merits. They are the best people."

"And you, besides squandering your parents' money, what else will you do, and you still have the nerve to call yourself a superior person? You, the scum of the society, are the lowest class of low-class people!"

"Zhao Yi, throw them all out!"

Shen Qiao's words were so powerful that not only the students in the class wanted to applaud, but also the other celebrities at the banquet.

Lu Yan turned his head and looked at Shen Qiao's serious profile, with a burning light in his eyes. I really want to hide him forever and show him to no one but him.

There was a lot of commotion here, and Shen Linfeng naturally heard it. He came over with a group of Shen family members and said coldly, "My son means what I mean. If there is anyone else who claims to be a superior person and looks down on me, Even my Shen family cannot afford to serve my son's ordinary classmates."

He knew clearly that Shen Qiao's words just now were mainly aimed at Lu Yan.

But Shen Linfeng just doesn't like Lu Yan. Ordinary classmates are just ordinary classmates!

Naturally, other people would not have trouble with a few young second generations and real dignitaries like the Shen family. Soon, the bodyguards threw the unclean second generations out, and the banquet hall was in harmony.

Shen Linfeng looked at his watch and saw that it was time to cut the birthday cake. He was about to remind Shen Qiao when he suddenly saw Shen Qiao and Lu Yan holding hands tightly together. ? ? ? ! ! !

However, Shen Qiao didn't notice his father's dark face at all. At this moment, he only had eyes for his brother Lu Yan.

"Brother, come on stage with me~"?

Remarks on the launch

Babies, I received a notice from the editor that it will be put on the shelves today. I am very happy to have the company of the babies during this period, as well as everyone's complaints, comments, votes and rewards. However, listing means charging. Yaya knows that some babies It's time to leave, 嘤~yaya just hopes that the babies will have time to come back and see Jiaojiao and Yanyan.

Everyone must know the charging rules of Shudan. Daily updates after it is put on the shelves are 3,000, which requires 15 Dan coins. VIP is even cheaper, only 9 coins~

Later, Brother Yan starts to get horny, it's up to us, baby Jiaojiao, to control whether he can control it or not~