Chapter 28 geigei~

Start from the beginning

The lights in the dormitory area are turned off on time at eleven o'clock in the evening, but the students' schedules are obviously not that punctual.

The boys' noisy laughter and curses could be heard faintly outside, and even inside the house there was the sound of Yu Lean turning over the quilt dishonestly.

But Lu Yan didn't hear any of this.

He could only hear Shen Qiao's soft breathing, smell the faint strawberry smell on his body, and feel the softness of his body.

"Brother, please don't crush Qiaoqiao, Qiaoqiao is going to be squashed."

His small fists pushed Lu Yan's chest randomly, and his body twisted awkwardly, as if he was really afraid of being squashed.

"It can't be crushed." Lu Yan replied in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, you can press it as thin as a piece of paper. Then brother can put Qiao Qiao in his pocket and carry Qiao Qiao wherever he goes." Shen Qiao seemed to think this was very funny. Shen Qiao rubbed her head and giggled. laugh.

The warm breath completely ignited the beast's heart.

In a dark and quiet room.

The boy's breathing became heavier and hotter.

There was also a faint sound of water stains.

Jiaojiao.

It smells so good.

So sweet.

I don't know how long it took, but Lu Yan took a towel and went to the public bathroom to take a shower.

Of course, the remaining three people were unaware of his departure.

Two little drunkards snored and slept soundly. One of the little drunkards had his mouth slightly open and slightly red and swollen.

Another person wisely put on noise-canceling headphones as soon as he went to bed, heard nothing, and fell asleep peacefully.

Early the next morning.

"Lu Yan, did I get into a fight with someone when I was drunk last night? My mouth hurts and is swollen." Shen Qiao clung to Lu Yan and showed him her swollen mouth.

The corners of Lu Yan's lips curved up in a subtle arc of pleasure, and he licked his lower lip, "Yeah."

Shen Qiao's head was filled with questions. What does um mean? Did he really get into a fight?

Shen Qiao hurriedly picked up his collar and looked inside. Well, it was white and flat. There was no fight.

"Ahem!"

Yu Le'an was so stupid that Shen Qiao couldn't stand it. He fell asleep last night and didn't hear or see anything. But when he saw Shen Qiao's red and swollen mouth in the morning, he understood everything.

Shen Qiao, this little idiot, was eaten by someone, and he still pouted his mouth to show others, who would eat him if not him!

Lu Yan glanced over and Yu Lean immediately bowed timidly and said thank you, "Boss, thank you for buying breakfast for me."

Shan Yu also pushed up his glasses and thanked him lightly.

Lu Yan didn't sleep all night. He went to the playground to run dozens of laps in the early morning, and then went to the canteen to buy breakfast.

After hearing what they said, Shen Qiao didn't care whether to fight or not. He turned to look at the breakfast bought by Lu Yan on the table and smiled with his eyes closed.

The dinner party last night was indeed very successful. This morning Lu Yan had roommates who loved to buy breakfast for everyone. It was great!

"Lu Yan, have you eaten?" Shen Qiao asked.

"No." Lu Yan replied with a frown.

Shen Qiao was confused. He was fine just now, but suddenly frowned again. But this time, before Shen Qiao could ask, Lu Yan took the initiative to make the request.

"Don't call me Lu Yan, call me brother."

"!!!"

Fuck you, you hooligan, you call me brother so early in the morning!

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's pink face, slightly raised his lips, and spoke with a hint of tenderness in his deep voice.

"You took the initiative to call me last night."

"???"

"And barked a lot."

Otherwise, he wouldn't lose control and kiss someone until their mouth is swollen.

At this time, Shen Qiao's cheeks were already red.

"I didn't scream!" The drunk child didn't remember anything.

Yu Le'an was biting the steamed buns bought by Lu Yan at the side. He felt that eating people had short hands and helped shout, "You screamed, brother, brother, brother Lu Yan, your screams were so sweet!"

Shanyu also said calmly, "Indeed."

Three people identified a dormitory, but Shen Qiao still felt that he could still save it.

"Well, that was called by the drunk Qiao Qiao, not the sober Qiao Qiao. The two Qiao Qiao are not the same person, so they don't count." Shen Qiao bit her finger and started to act rogue.

It's not that he doesn't want to scream, but that his brother is too ambiguous.

In his previous life, when he was in bed, Lu Yan always liked to press him and call him brother, and he was made miserable every time.

However, Lu Yan's face darkened, "You screamed and you didn't want to be responsible."

Shen Qiao: "???" Why do these words sound like a poor girl who was deceived by a heartless scumbag?

While Shen Qiao's imagination was running wild, Lu Yan turned around and left.

Looking at Lu Yan's back, Shen Qiao's heart suddenly stung, just like countless times in his previous life, Lu Yan was heartbroken by him and turned around to leave.

"elder brother!"