Chapter 27 Age Issue

Start from the beginning

Lu Yan paused and looked straight at Shen Qiao with his dark eyes, "Change everything?"

Shen Qiao nodded his head, "As long as you say so."

"Ignore him."

"who?"

"he."

"Who?"

Lu Yan's big palm suddenly pinched the back of Shen Qiao's neck, and he suddenly came closer, "You know what you're asking."

The hot breath from Lu Yan's mouth, mixed with the faint smell of alcohol, sprayed on Shen Qiao's cheeks, which caused two suspicious blushes. Shen Qiao reacted slowly.

"Every year?"

"Heh, you say I'm your best friend, but you ask someone else to be so close to you?"

"I'm not, I didn't."

Shen Qiao's face was fair and translucent, and his pouted mouth had a pink and moist luster. From such a close distance, Lu Yan could even smell the sweet strawberry aroma emanating from him.

Breathing can't help but feel a little hot.

There was a burning sensation in my lower abdomen.

The beer glass suddenly tightened in his hand.

Get closer.

Depend on!

Shen Qiao thought that Lu Yan was really angry with him, so she immediately hugged his arm tightly to show her loyalty, "Lu Yan, you are really my best friend, the best, the best, no one can compare with you... ..."

Yu Lean, who was concentrating on stroking, rolled his eyes gracefully! ! !

Nian Cheng, who was not far away, was also watching this scene worriedly. Was it because of him that Lu Yan and Shen Qiao quarreled?

"You bitch, you dare to pour beer on me and lick it clean, or I'll kill you!" A fat, greasy man slapped the table and angrily pointed at Nian Cheng.

Nian Cheng was startled and turned pale when he saw the wet patch on the man's pants. He quickly explained, "No, I didn't spill it."

He was here to collect the empty wine bottles, not to pour the wine. There was no way he would spill beer on the guest's pants.

"Stop talking nonsense and clean it up for me!"

"But, it's not me..."

Nian Cheng looked fearfully at his boss for help, but the man causing trouble in front of him was a well-known gangster in this area. The boss hesitated for a moment and turned away.

Nian Cheng suddenly felt despair.

But the next second.

"You spilled the wine yourself, not poured it every year. Let him go!"

Nian Cheng saw Shen Qiao and others coming over in the blink of an eye. He was happy but also scared at the same time. He didn't want others to get into trouble because of him.

"Shen Qiao, thank you, but it's none of your business. Let's go quickly."

"Don't leave!" The greasy man's naked eyes turned around on Shen Qiao's face and pointed at him, "You can let him go, come on..."

Before he finished speaking, the beer bottle exploded on his head, and two strong bony fingers bent up and pinched his orbital bones...

Dare to covet his Qiao Qiao.

court death!

"Lu Yan."

Shen Qiao stepped forward in panic, holding Lu Yan's big hand with her small hand.

"Don't gouge his eyes out, it's dirty."

Perhaps she had been with Lu Yan in her previous life and had seen too many of his cruel and violent methods. Shen Qiao guessed what Lu Yan meant by his movements.

Lu Yan clasped his hands tightly, feeling the warmth in his palms, and the darkness in his eyes became smaller, "Okay."

Shen Qiao smiled and turned to look at the greasy man, "Did Shi Jin ask you to come?"

The greasy man was holding his stomach and crying, but he suddenly stopped when he heard the sound.

Shen Qiao raised the corners of his lips coldly. He already knew the answer without asking any more questions.

It's really Shi Jin!

How many people would he kill for a little money and power?

After this happened, naturally they couldn't finish the barbecue, so several people packed up another portion and went back to the dormitory. Nian Cheng was tactfully dismissed by his boss and returned to school depressed.

In fact, Shen Qiao has already helped Nian Cheng think of a job that is perfect for him!

But Lu Yan kept staring, and Shen Qiao was too timid to say anything to Nian Cheng. She simply told him not to trust Shi Jin and not to worry about finding a job.

After returning to the dormitory, the four of them were busy for more than an hour. The half-drunk Yu Lean started to work again, "Today the four of us drank this bowl of wine and became brothers with different surnames. We share blessings and share hardships!"

Lu Yan and Shan Yu were too lazy to talk to the drunkard, but the other little drunkard was very active, "Come on, after drinking this glass of wine, who among us is the eldest brother and the younger brother?"

Halfway through Zui Zui's words, the topic changed in a circle, and Yu Le'an followed suit, counting on his fingers.

Shanyu has been repeating the college entrance examination for one year and is the oldest.

The remaining three are in the same year, but Lu Yan's month is earlier than theirs, and Yu Le'an's month is earlier than Shen Qiao's.

"So, Shan Yu is the eldest, Lu Yan is the second, I am the third, and Qiao Qiao is the younger brother!"

In fact, Shen Qiao is not a particularly smart person. He is the type of person who reacts very quickly, especially now that he has been drunk and his head is dizzy, so his reaction is even slower.

But whenever he heard something related to Lu Yan, his reaction would miraculously become faster.

"No, Lu Yan is the boss. He was not born in 2204, he was born in 2203!"

Lu Yanhua tightened his grip on the wine glass and stared sharply at Shen Qiao's face, which was flushed with alcohol.

Shen Qiao seemed to have noticed it, shook his head, and glanced at Lu Yan, saying softly and coquettishly, "Lu Yan, what Qiao Qiao said is right?"

That's right.

He was born in February 2203.

Lu Xuyao ​​was born in January 2004.

But from ancient times to the present, which family's "illegitimate children" are born earlier than their "legitimate children"?

Therefore, all his information was changed to February 2204.

But only Lu Jun, the woman and him knew about this, not even Lu Xuyao.

How did Shen Qiao know?