Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~

Mulai dari awal

The warm afternoon sun shone evenly through the window on Lu Yan, who was dressed in black, giving his whole body a soft and soft light.

His cold and gloomy features were blurred, leaving only those narrow, curved black eyes filled with affection.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan's curved eyes and brows, and the sharp and slightly pursed thin lips raised in a slight arc, and his eyes slowly became a little crazy.

Lu Yan smiled.

Lu Yan actually laughed!

Lu Yan looks so good when he smiles!

Bang bang bang, the heart beat uncontrollably and wildly.

Her fair cheeks were stained with a crimson blush, and the small pear dimples curled up at the corners of her lips were looming, as if she was shy but also happy, "Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~"

"Do you like it?" A low and hoarse voice sounded slowly.

The blush on her cheeks deepened, and the small pear dimples at the corners of her lips became more obvious. "I like it, can you smile more in the future?"

The young man's voice was like a milk bath. It had always been sweet and soft, but now because of his shyness, it became more delicate, and the hearts of those who listened to it melted.

Don't say just smile more.

Even if it means taking his life, he will sacrifice it on one knee.

A scorching warmth suddenly surged into my heart, surged through my limbs and bones, followed the blood, and finally merged into my lower abdomen...

Hard as iron.

Abnormal burning.

The swollen, raised, sexy Adam's apple rolled up and down.

The tip of his tongue touched the roof of his mouth aggressively, and his voice was unusually hoarse.

"Okay, I promise you."

"Um!"

"Jojo, come closer."

"Um?"

Shen Qiao's mouth was filled with doubts, but his body instinctively moved closer to him, but at this moment, a sharp voice sounded.

"Ahhhh, pornography is prohibited in the dormitory!"

Lu Yan's face suddenly darkened, his sharp dark eyes swept over, and Yu Le'an immediately covered his mouth with a slap.

But, it's too late.

Shen Qiao was so frightened that she pushed Lu Yan away and hurriedly grabbed the buttons of her shirt, looking as embarrassed as if she had caught someone in bed.

"No, not done!"

"Yes, I understand everything!"

"...."

Shen Qiao couldn't explain the pornographic thing clearly. Shen Qiao was so shy that she just wanted to get into bed and feel bored, but when she thought of her little plan, she had to get up from the bed.

With his red face, he kicked Lu Yan.

He has been misunderstood by Yu Lean all day long, who is he doing this for?

Half an hour later, night fell.

Let's go to the snack street outside the school gate to have skewers in dormitory 502.

This was Shen Qiao's suggestion. His roommates helped him move a few days ago, and he wanted to treat everyone to dinner, but it rained heavily that night, so he had to move it to today.

It is said that it is easier to have feelings at the wine table. When the time comes for them to flirt with each other and drink some wine, Yu Le'an and Shan Yu will definitely realize Lu Yan's gentle heart beneath his cold appearance.

This was the main reason why Shen Qiao proposed a dinner party, and the second reason was to find the person who gave him medicine at his birthday party in his previous life.

To be precise, he was deceived by Shi Jin into giving him medicine. Afterwards, he wanted to tell him the truth, but was sent to prison by Shi Jin.

He remembered that Nian Cheng said that because of family difficulties and having to earn medical expenses for his younger brother, Nian Cheng found a job at a barbecue restaurant outside the school as soon as school started.

But Nian Cheng was so beautiful that drunken guests often made trouble for him. In the week before his birthday party, a group of people made a particularly big fuss, which eventually caused Nian Cheng to lose his job, so he later went to work at the Linglan Hotel under the introduction of his roommate Shi Jin.

The week before the birthday party...

Shi Jin's introduction...

Hotel Lily of the Valley......

This was too much of a coincidence, and Shen Qiao couldn't help but think about it.

But regardless of whether that group of people had anything to do with Shi Jin or not, Shen Qiao had to go there. Speaking of which, Nian Cheng would go through so much later because of him.

Arriving at the barbecue restaurant, Yu Lean happily ordered a lot of dishes and a box of beer.

As the saying goes, a real man must do it!

Within a few minutes, the boss brought a large plate of skewers, and a slender boy also brought them a large box of beer.

"Your beer has been delivered, do you want my help opening it?"

The boy lowered his head, revealing only the tip of his round, pink nose and his small chin.