Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!

Start from the beginning

But Lu Yan was only five years old at the time, how could he know that the woman's death was planned behind his back? Impossible!

outside the door.

Lu Yan worriedly checked Shen Qiao's shoulder injury.

But as soon as Lu Yan touched the wound on his shoulder, Shen Qiao immediately screamed and threw herself into his arms, acting like a spoiled brat, "Lu Yan, my shoulder hurts, don't touch it."

Lu Yan's eyes were full of love and he pursed his lips, "It doesn't hurt, I'll do it gently."

Lu Yan carefully pulled apart Shen Qiao's clothes and saw a thumb-width red mark across his round shoulders. His eyes suddenly darkened, and a strong aura of violence lingered around him.

It was him who failed to protect Qiao Qiao!

"My shoulder was just scratched by a barb, and it's really fine."

"Go to the hospital."

At this time, the Shen family came out, and Shen Qiao immediately jumped out of Lu Yan's arms as if he felt guilty, and even tugged on his clothes pretending to cover up.

Mother Shen came over to stop Lu Yan and looked at him gently, "Lu Yan, hello, I am Qiao Qiao's mother. Thank you for helping us Qiao Qiao vent our anger tonight."

Seeing Shen's mother taking the initiative to talk to Lu Yan, Shen Qiao suddenly became very nervous for some reason!

So before Lu Yan could say anything, he said hurriedly, "Mom, you don't have to say thank you to Lu Yan. We are best friends, so you don't have to be so polite. By the way, it's very late. I'm going to Go back to school with Lu Yan, you go home first, bye."

With that said, Shen Qiao grabbed Lu Yan's sleeve and wanted to leave.

But Shen's mother also held Shen Qiao's hand at the same time.

"Qiaoqiao, your classmate's wrist is injured. Send him to the hospital first."

Shen Qiao exclaimed and then realized that Lu Yan's hand was still dripping with blood. She turned pale with fright and said in a panic, "Quick, Lu Yan, let's go to the hospital!"

Lu Yan silently glanced at the Shen family. His long black hair covered his narrow eyes, and he couldn't see clearly the expression inside. All he could see was that he pursed his thin lips and said, "I'll go to the hospital by myself, and you go home with your aunt." ."

Shen Qiao said, "No, I will accompany you to the hospital, otherwise I won't worry."

At this time, Shen Linfeng had already darkened his face, "Don't mess around, Xiaoxuan, let the driver take this classmate to the hospital."

Shen Qiao opened her mouth, but she felt that it was too weak to say anything at this moment.

He saw it.

His family didn't like Lu Yan.

At this time, Lu Yan suddenly approached Shen Qiao, lowered his head slightly, his eyes were dark and serious, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"But I..." Shen Qiao bit her lip anxiously, "Then you go to the hospital. I will go to school to find you early tomorrow morning."

This inseparable look is like a pair of miserable mandarin ducks being torn apart by their vicious father-in-law and mother-in-law.

A group of four people got on the car, and the atmosphere in the car was dull and gloomy.

Shen Qiao was picking at her seat belt, feeling unhappy.

Father Shen had a sullen face, quite unhappy!

After a while, Mother Shen spoke first.

"Baby, your classmate can protect you so much. Our whole family is very grateful to him. This is serious."

Shen Qiao raised her voice and tried her best to praise, "Lu Yan is a good person, he is very good!"

Everyone: "..." How can a good person chop off people's fingers and life like a crazy villain?

Shen Linfeng exhaled and ordered in a deep voice, "No matter if he is a good person or not, you should stay away from him in the future!"

Shen Linfeng has walked more roads than Shen Qiao has eaten. He can tell at a glance that Lu Yan is vicious, crazy, and bloodthirsty. But my youngest son has been pampered and raised since he was a child. He has never experienced any danger in the world and has a simple and soft temper.

Let Shen Qiao play with Lu Yan, and he will probably be beaten to death and help count the money stupidly.

Therefore, Shen Linfeng strictly forbids Shen Qiao and Lu Yan from making friends because it was for the benefit of his stupid son.

However, Shen Qiao disagrees! Strongly disagree!

"No! Lu Yan and I are best friends. I won't stay away from him."

Shen Linfeng also lost his temper and yelled loudly, "Shen Qiao, be obedient, daddy will still harm you!"

But dad won't hurt him.

But Lu Yan would not harm him either!

Her beautiful pupils were suddenly filled with tears.

Shen's mother looked distressed and hugged Shen Qiao's shoulders tenderly.

"Baby, mom and dad are not restricting your friendships. It's just that Lu Yan and you are not from the same world. You might get hurt playing with him."

"No!" Shen Qiao suddenly clenched his fists and loudly retorted to them with red eyes, "Lu Yan won't hurt me, it's me who is hurting him!"

Just then, I arrived home.

Shen Qiao pushed open the car door, clenched her fists, ran into the room with a bang, slammed the door, leaned her back helplessly against the door panel and slowly squatted down, hugging her knees and shedding tears.

It's not that I'm angry at my parents.

I just feel aggrieved for Lu Yan.

Lu Yan is obviously so kind, so gentle, and so considerate, but no one can see it, everyone misunderstands him, and everyone regards him as a villain who does all kinds of evil!

Shen Qiao really hated this feeling.

He wanted everyone to see how good Lu Yan was.

Shen Qiao thought hard all night, and finally came up with a few good ways to change everyone's view of Lu Yan. The result of her efforts was that Shen Qiao slept until half the afternoon.

With messy chestnut hair on his head and a mute voice, he hurriedly said hello to Mother Shen who was having afternoon tea, and hurried back to school with a large bag of snacks in his arms.

Last night I told Lu Yan to go back early in the morning.

As a result, I slept until late in the afternoon before going back.

Lu Yan wouldn't be angry with him.

Shen Qiao's little footsteps were panicking.