Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort

Start from the beginning

"I can just go home and eat." His voice trembled badly.

Lu Yan clicked his tongue and walked towards Shen Qiao.

Shen Qiao suddenly became nervous and spoke quickly.

"I, I just eat."

"You haven't eaten all day and your body can't stand it."

The words rang out at the same time, but Shen Qiao's eyes lit up.

In the bathroom just now...his waist was sore.

It was definitely not because of Lu Yan, but because he had been hungry all day and his whole body was limp and weak.

Yes, that must be the case! ! !

But no matter how much Shen Qiao recognized her inference in her heart, the blush on her cheeks not only did not decrease by half, but became even redder.

Ten minutes later, Shen Qiao was carrying a box of strawberry milk, sucking on a straw, and left the school behind Lu Yan.

Yu Lean looked at the backs of the two people leaving and laughed.

This damn sour smell of love, oooh, suffocated him to death!

The campus was a little quiet on the weekend, which made the footsteps of the two people particularly clear.

Shen Qiao walked forward with his head sullenly, and the scene of the two of them in the bathroom could not be suppressed in his mind. At that time, Lu Yan was so close to him, probably trying to kiss him.

As soon as the word kiss appeared in his mind, Shen Qiao suddenly felt that he was so thick-skinned. It was true that Lu Yan loved him very much in his previous life, but now they had just met and he was very annoying before. Lu Yan definitely didn't like him. my own.

But it really felt like I wanted to kiss him...

At this time, Lu Yan suddenly said, "I'll send you home first, and then I'll go back to the Lu family."

Lu family......

For Lu Yan, it is the root of all evil.

Shen Qiao's face turned pale, and her little hand subconsciously grasped Lu Yan's wrist, "Don't go back, Lu Yan, can you not go back?"

Lu Yan raised his eyebrows in surprise, but then he thought about it. In order to disgust him, Lu Xuyao ​​often arranged things behind his back. It was not surprising that Shen Qiao knew what happened to his illegitimate son in the Lu family.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Shen Qiao. The silver moonlight fell into his eyes, giving them a glistening glow.

My heart softens into a spring water.

"Don't worry, I'm fine."

The Lu family is hell.

And he is a Shura who crawled out of hell.

The corners of his lips slowly curved upward to reveal excitement and bloodthirsty.

The words that came out of his mouth were ordinary but frightening.

"Actually, I've been looking forward to going back."

Go back and tear off the hypocritical flesh on their faces, pick out their muddy blood vessels, take out their dirty hearts and spleens, and abuse their bones and blood bit by bit with the blade...

"The car is here! Lu Yan, let's get in the car!"

Shen Qiao pushed Lu Yan into the car almost tremblingly.

The Lu Yan just now was exactly the same as the Lu Yan in the previous life, exactly the same bloodthirsty, cruel and abusive person. But how could this happen? Even if nothing happened to him, how could Lu Yan turn evil?

Suddenly, Shen Qiao stiffened.

If Lu Yan didn't turn evil because of him, but had already turned dark, would he have been put in a cage, or earlier?

How can any normal parent name their child Lu Yan?

Disgusted.

Hate.

Hated.

The seeds of blackening have long been buried deep in Lu Yan's heart.

My heart seemed to be tightly grasped by a pair of dry hands.

The suffocating pain penetrated into the internal organs.

"Qiaoqiao, Qiaoqiao, what's wrong with you? Raise your head and look at me."

Shen Qiao groaned, then raised his head in confusion, looking at the handsome and gloomy face in front of him, tears falling uncontrollably.

Lu Yan panicked for a moment and said nervously, "Why are you crying?"

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan lustfully and said in a hoarse voice, "I don't know."

I don't know why I'm crying, but I can't help but burst into tears.

Lu Yan frowned and suddenly reached out to hug Shen Qiao into his arms. He pressed his warm and dry palms on the back of his plush head and comforted her harshly, "Wipe your tears and stop crying."

Shen Qiao's forehead poked Lu Yan's shoulder, which hurt his eyes and forced him to wipe away his tears.

The corner of Shen Qiao's mouth twitched, Lu Yan was really such a straight man!

But the comfort between brothers shouldn't be a pat on the shoulder!

What about the hug?

But then I thought about Lu Yan's living environment, which was cruel, violent, and hysterical. Lu Yan had never lived a normal life for a day since he was a child, and he had never made friends.

So he doesn't know where the boundaries are for friends.

But he knew that he would slowly tell Lu Yan what a friendly distance between friends was in the future, but forget it today, Lu Yan's embrace was really warm.

For him to take the initiative to hug himself is probably because he is no longer angry with him for always bullying and making things difficult for him, but treats him as a friend.

Shen Qiao was a little happy and felt inexplicably sweet.

"Lu Yan, am I your best friend?"

As soon as the words came out, Shen Qiao was surprised.

Originally, he just wanted to ask Lu Yan if he was his friend, but why did he add the word "best" right out of his mouth.

But when he really asked, there was a hidden expectation in his heart that he was not aware of.

He wanted to be the most special person in Lu Yan's heart.