(Project Phantasma) - Mission #3

Mission #3: Rescue the Allies

After the successful mission of actually breaking into the base and destroying the computer, Amuro Ray relaxed and drank Dr. Pepper is ready for his next mission.

Amuro Ray received a new message from the mail of his device.

Amuro Ray: I wonder what this next mission assignment will actually be about...?

Amuro Ray read the email that he was given about his next mission assignment.

Conduct a rescue operation. Your target will be brought through Amber
Crown at Loop Line Angle Junction. Save the target at all costs.

The enemy convoy consists of three vehicles and a couple of MT guard
tanks. Destroy the convoy, but save the transport that contains our
target.

We will take care of things after that. Good luck.

Amuro Ray in mind: [so it's the same people that I destroyed that computer  in that heavily underground facility.. and now I destroy some kind of enemy Convoy, including enemy units that are protecting it.. how very interesting..]

Amuro Ray made his way to the Docking Bay, where his mobile suit is and launched out of there, flying directly to the location.

Location of where his mission is was Underground on where exactly the enemy Convoy was right on time, Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam saw three armored trucks that had to be the enemy convoyed

<Communication interception>: "Target confirmed. Intercept now!"

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam: Roger that! This Amuro Ray, Hi-Nu Gundam, ready to engage enemy units!!

Amuro Ray swiftly deployed the Hi-Nu Gundam's shield, blocking the barrage of bazooka rounds. He retaliated with a volley of beam rifle shots, taking out the Ogre units one by one.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam: These unmanned units might be different, but they're still no match for me!

As the enemy convoy continued moving, Amuro pursued them, flying through the underground tunnels with remarkable speed. The Hi-Nu Gundam's advanced thrusters allowed him to keep up with the vehicles effortlessly.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam firing his beam rifle, destroying every single one of the 5 Ogre (MT).

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam saw the enemy Convoy almost making their way to the nearby tunnel.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam: Oh hell no, you're not getting away that easily!

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam fired his beam rifle at two of the enemy armored trucks destroying two of them. However, one did get away. However, he was stopped and then and Armored Core showed up out of nowhere.

<Communication>: All the traps we set have been destroyed. Useless!

The Armored Core sliced the last Enemy unit truck convoyed, obliterating it with its laser blade.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam was surprised by this unknown Pilots of the Armored Core.

<Communication>: This is a warning! Leave the premises immediately! You can't hope to defeat Stinger!

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam does as you know who exactly Stinger was if he could be the name of the pilots of the Armored Core.

Stinger: Listen, I don't like annoyances.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam: Well, Stinger, it seems we have a difference of opinion. I'm not here to be an annoyance, I'm here to bring peace to this world. If you stand in my way, I'll have no choice but to defeat you.

Stinger's Armored Core: Ha, you talk big for someone who just stumbled into this era. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.. but I won't fight you not yet..

Stinger's Armored Core turned and began to retreat, disappearing into the underground tunnels. Amuro Ray watched as the enemy pilot escaped, his gaze determined.

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam: I have no idea who exactly who is working for, but I don't really have all the answers..

Amuro Ray inside Hi-Nu Gundam flew off all the other side of the tunnel which you came from to make him lay back to the base of Raven's Nest.

As Amuro Ray landed back at the base of Raven's Nest, he was greeted by familiar faces. The other mercenaries and pilots of Armored Cores, known as Ravens, were gathered around, discussing their recent missions and sharing information.

Raven: Amuro, you're back! How did the mission go?

Amuro Ray: It went well overall. We were able to destroy the enemy convoy and rescue the target, but there was an unexpected encounter with a pilot named Stinger. He warned me to leave and said I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

Raven: Stinger, huh? He's been causing trouble for a while now. No one really knows much about him, but he's known for being skilled and unpredictable. It would be wise to be cautious around him.

Amuro Ray: I'll keep that in mind. But we can't let him or anyone else disrupt the peace we're trying to achieve. I'll continue to fight for the greater good.

Raven: That's the spirit, Amuro. We're all here for the same purpose, to bring peace to this world. We'll support you in any way we can.

Amuro Ray nodded, appreciating the camaraderie and unity among the Ravens. He knew that with their combined skills and determination, they had the potential to make a significant difference.

As the group dispersed, Amuro Ray took a moment to reflect on the mission and the challenges that lay ahead. He knew that in order to achieve true peace, they would have to face not only external threats but also the conflicts within themselves.

With his resolve strengthened, Amuro Ray prepared for the next mission, ready to face whatever obstacles and enemies came their way. The era may have changed, but his purpose remained the same – to be a beacon of hope and fight for a better future.

To Be Continued...