That sent y/n into a tirade about how unfair Dumbledore was to the rest of the houses and his blatant favoritism throughout the series. She was so wrapped up in her debate with Henry that she missed the pointed glances Agatha and Wanda were sending over her head.

Once the movie ended, it was Sam that ended the debate. He tugged Henry into a standing position, muttering something about overstaying their welcome and urging his submissive to say his goodbye's.

Henry yawned, shuffling over to where y/n was cuddling with Wanda and leaning down to give her a small kiss on the cheek. "Stay out of trouble alright? I'll miss you."

Y/n's heart squeezed for a second, and she threw her arms around him. She hadn't realized just how much she was going to miss Henry and his dimples and his stupid sense of humor. Wanda loosened her arms slightly, and y/n pulled Henry in tighter.

"Don't miss me too hard," Y/n finally said, pulling back and letting a small smirk on her face. "I'll be waiting for your carrier pigeon."

Henry smiled at that, pulling y/n back into a tight hug briefly before Sam started protesting about how tired he was. Henry finally let y/n go, giving her a small wave and a wink as he and Sam closed the front door behind them.

Someone cleared their throat behind y/n, and she blinked as she remembered the two women still currently in the movie room with her. Turning slowly, she met Wanda's eyes, noticing that Agatha was still lounging comfortably with her wine glass in hand.

Wanda folded up the blanket that had been wrapped around them, absentmindedly placing it over the back of the couch as she glanced at Agatha. She gestured towards the couch, sitting down on the side opposite from Agatha, leaving the spot between them open to y/n.

"Agatha and I were discussing something," Wanda started speaking as y/n gingerly sat down. "We wanted to make sure it was alright with you if Agatha watched your punishment tonight."

Y/n's head spun, her stare becoming slightly vacant as her thoughts ran wild.

'Holy shit, that's a wet dream come true. Can Agatha also read minds? God I hope not. Why am I being punished? Oh. Right. I was being a little shit towards Agatha earlier. I thought we moved past that though.'

Wanda's hand met y/n's jaw, her fingernails digging in slightly, shaking y/n out of her thoughts. "You can say no, darling. I won't be mad."

Y/n shook her head quickly, clearing her throat. "No it's not that I don't want that, I just..." She turned her head as far as Wanda's hand would allow when she heard Agatha chuckling on her left. "...I was processing." She finished lamely, letting her eyes meet Wanda's.

"Just watching?" Y/n asked, not really wanting anyone other than Wanda touching her.

Wanda nodded, her eyes crinkling in a smile as she heard the girl's thoughts. She felt a wave of possessiveness, and dug her fingernails in slightly deeper as she watched in satisfaction as y/n's eyes glazed over.

"And what is she being punished for?" Agatha's voice was still a lazy drawl, but when Wanda looked over at her she saw the slightly eager look in her mentor's eyes. Wanda smiled, sure that her own pupils were just as dilated as Agatha's.

Y/n shuddered at Agatha's voice, having registered the slight rasp in the woman's low voice, and she watched as Wanda's chest moved quickly as her breath shortened. Looking up, she found Wanda's gaze locked with Agatha's and finally found her voice.

"I wasn't the nicest to you earlier," Y/n threw Agatha an apologetic look, and the woman smirked. "I got jealous and took it out on Wanda, and I might have also been in a bad mood because I wasn't too excited about you coming to dinner."