Chapter 15

Y/n was slowly going insane.

Wanda was taking her sweet time packing up, triple checking the drawers of her desk while y/n stood by the door with shaky legs. She had briefly thought about sitting on the couch as it was obvious that Wanda wasn't in a hurry to leave, but she abandoned that idea quickly in favor of standing still.

Every movement she made seemed to shift the toy inside her, increasing the sensation. Y/n had decided that her plan was to make the smallest possible movements. She was doing remarkably well, until Wanda had finally finished packing. As soon as they started walking out of the building, y/n knew that this was going to be a long car ride.

"How far away is your house?" Y/n asked, leaning further into Wanda's touch.

Wanda slid her hand up over y/n's hip to grab her waist, keeping the girl steady as she walked with shaky legs.

"It's about a 15 minute drive." The redhead answered, unlocking the car and opening the passenger seat door. She smirked at y/n before shutting her door gently and getting into the driver's seat.

Y/n shifted impatiently in her seat as Wanda shifted through the different radio channels before finally deciding on a jazz station. Green eyes met hers, and Wanda chuckled as she began to back out of the parking lot.

"Patience darling."

A huff was heard from the passenger seat, and Wanda watched y/n cross her arms as she stared resolutely out the window. As she stared out the window and tried to ignore the arousal simmering in her gut, y/n sighed as she felt Wanda's hand on her thigh. Apparently the woman was fond of physical touch. Y/n was normally thrilled at Wanda's hands on her, but today was the exception.

"Could you not?" Y/n said, finally twisting in her seat to glare at Wanda. The hand on her thigh tightened as green eyes shot a warning look in her direction.

"Remember the rules darling." Wanda said, her words sharp as a knife. "You belong to me, so I'll touch you whenever and however I like."

Y/n blinked a few times, remembering the conversation they had about rules. A shiver ran down her spine as Wanda's fingers gripped her thigh tighter in her silence.

"Yes I remember, I'm sorry."

Wanda let her grip loosen slightly as they merged onto the highway out of the city, apparently satisfied with y/n's response.

"I like your hands on me, I really do but..." Y/n faltered slightly as an attractive smirk made its way onto Wanda's face. She collected herself after a brief moment, "I'm really trying not to orgasm right now but it's going to be very difficult when you're constantly touching me."

"And why is my touch making things difficult for you?"

Wanda still had a smirk on her face as she glanced over at y/n, who stared at her in disbelief.

"Because you're, well you." Y/n exclaimed, continuing on when Wanda raised an eyebrow at her. "You're like super hot and I'm so fucking attracted to you that even your presence in the same room turns me on, so you can imagine what your touch does to me."

Y/n coughed slightly as she felt a blush start to form. "Plus, I'm also really close to coming just from this vibrator alone. So that plus you is setting my nerve endings on fire."

Wanda just kept smirking. Fuck, she was so attractive when she was smug.

The hand resting on her thigh started to move slowly towards the apex of y/n's thighs as Wanda turned to fully look at the flushed girl beside her.

"I'm well aware of what my touch does to you darling, that's why my hands are constantly on you." She leaned closer until her lips were right next to y/n's ear. "I also really want you to lose this game."