Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!

Start from the beginning

"..."

Suddenly, the bathroom door suddenly opened from the inside.

Half of Shen Qiao's body was lying on the door panel, and her little face was pressed tightly against the door panel.

As soon as the door was opened, Shen Qiao leaned forward, but Shen Qiao reacted quickly and held on to the door frame. If nothing unexpected happened, Shen Qiao would not have been able to fall.

But the next second, an arm grabbed his waist forcefully and took him directly into the bathroom.

There was a "bang" and he was pressed against the cold wall.

Shen Qiao's whole body was enveloped by Lu Yan, and his breath was filled with the smell of cold winter cedar on his body.

The two people's legs were touching each other, and their chests were touching their chests. Through a layer of soft clothing, their body temperatures were faintly blended together.

In particular, the forearm holding his waist was like a soldering iron, hot and hard.

His white and tender cheeks were stained with a layer of crimson clouds, as if steam was gushing out, and his voice was soft and sticky, with a hint of nervousness and trembling.

"Lu, Lu Yan, what are you doing? Let's go out to eat."

Lu Yan looked straight at Shen Qiao's little face, tracing his skin and lips inch by inch like a king patrolling his territory...

Finally, his eyes fell on the ears hidden under the soft and fluffy chestnut hair. They were small, round, and red, and the delicate earlobes seemed to tremble slightly because of nervousness.

People looking at it want to... take a lick.

The tip of his tongue touched the roof of his mouth.

The voice is low and hoarse.

"The ears are red."

Shen Qiao made a confused sound. Did Lu Yan admit that his ears were red?

But soon, Shen Qiao figured it out.

Lu Yan was so thin-skinned, and he stupidly exposed the fact that Lu Yan's ears were red, so Lu Yan must be angry with him.

Just now, Lu Yan deliberately mentioned that his ears were red, probably because he wanted him to apologize.

After thinking about it in this way, Shen Qiao immediately ignored the thumping, quickly raised his pink and white face, and began to apologize in a soft voice.

"Lu Yan, I didn't mean to expose you, I just spoke quickly. Trust me, I really don't have any ill intentions. I apologize to you. Please don't be angry with me again, okay?"

Lu Yan: "......"

Looking at Shen Qiao who looked calm, Lu Yan frowned, feeling helpless about Shen Qiao's head.

The next second, Lu Yan leaned close to Shen Qiao's ear, "I mean, Qiao Qiao, your ears are red."

The young man's low and sexy voice and his warm and refreshing breath blended together and sprayed into Shen Qiao's ears. It was like an electric current flowing through his limbs and bones in an instant, arousing waves of numbness and itching.

Most of the waist was inexplicably soft.

Shen Qiao leaned her back against the wall, thinking a little dizzy. No wonder there is a popular saying on the Internet that her ears are pregnant.

It turns out that someone's voice really makes your ears pregnant.

As soon as the word "pregnancy" appeared in her mind, Shen Qiao could not help but see ambiguous pictures in front of her eyes. At that time, Lu Yan always liked to say embarrassing things, such as saying that he would make him... .Conceive a baby.

However, Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao's increasingly pink and attractive face, and couldn't resist the temptation and nuzzled her gently, saying in a low and hoarse voice, "Qiao Qiao."

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan absentmindedly, and vaguely put him together with Lu Yan in his previous life.

I don't know what night it is.

I don't know the past life or this life.

As if being bewitched, her pink lips opened slightly, "Lu Yan~"

The young man's soft and waxy voice gently tickled Lu Yan's heart like a feather, teasing the most hidden and greedy desires deep in his heart.

The hands clasping Shen Qiao's waist unconsciously increased their strength. His heavy breathing could no longer be suppressed, and he lowered his head and kissed her heavily. ?