Chapter 15 Straight ball

Začít od začátku

Shen Qiao deliberately said this to tell the students around him that it was Shi Jin who stabbed him in the back first, and Lu Yan hit Shi Jin to avenge him! Rumors that were unfriendly to Lu Yan spread again in the province.

After Shen Qiao finished speaking, he looked at Lu Yan walking out of the cafeteria door and quickly chased him out, shouting as he chased.

"Lu Yan, wait for me."

When he reached the foot of a camphor tree, Lu Yan suddenly stopped.

Shen Qiao ran so fast that he didn't stop the car and crashed into Lu Yan's arms like a small cannonball.

If it was normal, Lu Yan would reach out to support him.

But this time, Lu Yan just watched Shen Qiao stand firm on his own with calm eyes.

She didn't know why, but being looked at by Lu Yan with such cold eyes made Shen Qiao feel very uncomfortable. It was clear that he had always been the most special in Lu Yan's eyes.

"Lu Yan, what's wrong with you looking at me like that?"

"He asked you just now if you like me, but you didn't answer."

Lu Yan has always hit the target straight, unbiased and hit the target.

Shen Qiao's face turned red after being hit by Lu Yan's straight ball. She was confused and picked her fingers helplessly, "Ah, this, that..."

If it was normal, Lu Yan would definitely take a step back when he saw the panic expression on Shen Qiao's face.

But this time, Lu Yan became uncharacteristically aggressive.

"you like me?"

"He asked randomly."

"I don't care about him. Let me ask you, do you like me?"

He jumped up and looked into Lu Yan's dark and deep eyes, which seemed to be filled with many scorching flames. Shen Qiao's face was red from the burning, and her heart was beating fast.

At this moment, Shen Qiao seemed to be escaping from something, or paralyzing himself, and replied loudly, "You are my good friend, of course I like you!"

Lu Yan's eyes darkened and he threatened coldly, "Shut up!"

Shen Qiao tightened her mouth and looked at Lu Yan with a pair of dark eyes.

He was obviously very nervous and a little scared, but his heart was still beating wildly, and inexplicably, the blood all over his body seemed to boil under Lu Yan's burning eyes.

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao intently for two seconds, then suddenly turned around and left.

There is a thick, dark and gloomy atmosphere lingering on the back.

Shen Qiao was worried for two seconds and quickly caught up, "Lu Yan, don't ignore me all of a sudden. What's wrong with you? Do you not regard me as a friend?"

This was the only reason that Shen Qiao could think of as Lu Yan looked at him with cold eyes.

Lu Yan stopped and lowered his lips, "Do you think I've ever considered you a friend?"

Shen Qiao was confused by Lu Yanwen.

What do you mean by treating him as a friend?

This means, "Am I not even your friend?"

Lu Yan took a deep look at Shen Qiao, turned around and left, his deep and gloomy voice seemed to be mixed with endless repressed anger.

"Don't follow."

If you don't follow, don't follow.

Shen Qiao's eyes were filled with mist of grievance, and Lu Yan's back was a little blurry.

But at this moment, Shen Qiao remembered that it only took a day for the relationship between him and Lu Yan to ease.

Before that, he always found trouble with Lu Yan and used various little tricks to bully Lu Yan, which was really annoying.

Lu Yan should have always blamed him, otherwise he wouldn't have locked him in the villa in his previous life, imprisoned his freedom, trampled on his self-esteem, and tortured his body.

Although Lu Yan may have been bullied into falling in love later, it cannot be denied that Lu Yan bullied him in the beginning out of pure revenge.

How could he forget that Lu Yan has never been a kind person.

Lu Yan didn't care about his silly self-righteousness at all. As he was doing now, getting angry when he was angry and ignoring people when he was angry, Lu Yan might have never regarded him as a friend.

For no reason, it seemed as if a sharp knife had opened a big hole in his heart, and blood was flowing out non-stop.

It hurt so much that he wanted to cry. ?