Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle

Start from the beginning

It aggressively depicts his beautiful eyes full of water vapor, the round tip of his nose with a hint of pink, and the small, soft and tender tip of his tongue stuck in the mouth of the bottle... ..

Lu Yan looked at it and seemed to press the corners of his lips patiently, and seemed to be unable to restrain himself from licking his cold thin lips.

Shen Qiao waited for two seconds and saw that Lu Yan didn't seem to get what she meant, so she prepared to use her little hands to take down the bottle.

The moment Shen Qiao's hand touched the bottle, Lu Yan seemed to react. He eagerly held the bottle in his hand, and then deliberately placed the bottle on his side.

Shen Qiao paused. In fact, he wanted to get the mineral water bottle to him.

After all, he drank from this bottle of water, and he bit and sucked it, so the mouth of the bottle was covered with his saliva.

He was really embarrassed to let Lu Yan hold it.

"Lu Yan, this bottle of water..."

"You can burn your mouth even when you eat, stupid!" Lu Yan interrupted Shen Qiao and walked back to his seat.

Shen Qiao felt aggrieved by being disliked and muttered in a low voice, "I didn't know the quicksand buns were so hot."

His eyes glanced at the half-bitten custard bun that was thrown on the table with quicksand dripping out. Unfortunately, it was dirty after it fell on the table and could not be eaten.

Seeing that Shen Qiao's attention was diverted from thinking about the mineral water bottle, Lu Yan breathed a sigh of relief and put the only remaining custard quicksand bag on Shen Qiao's plate.

Shen Qiao blinked in surprise, but still said politely, "Lu Yan, I won't eat it, you can eat it."

I bought two in total, and Lu Yan generously gave him one, but he was so stupid that he only managed to eat half of it in his mouth. He couldn't eat the other quicksand bun.

"You eat it, I don't like sweetness."

"If you don't like it, why do you still buy it?"

After Shen Qiao asked, he figured it out for himself. Lu Yan must have bought it for him. He is such a considerate friend!

Shen Qiao bent her eyes and looked at Lu Yan with a smile, and her tone of voice was sweeter than she even noticed.

"Lu Yan, you are so kind to me."

Lu Yan looked at Shen Qiao with softer eyes.

However, the next second, I heard Shen Qiao shouting excitedly again and again.

"I knew you were a good person!"

Good guy!

Good guy again!

Lu Yan's brows twitched uncontrollably. He didn't know when his face was associated with a good person!

Not far away at this time, Shi Jin looked at this scene, his eyes filled with hatred, and he hurriedly walked over.

"Brother Qiaoqiao, why didn't you go home yesterday? Do you know that your uncle and aunt were waiting for you until midnight, and they were very worried about you."

Shi Jin said this to deliberately portray Shen Qiao as someone who fooled around outside and was unfilial to his parents.

But he doesn't know...

"But I was on the phone with my mother last night, and they were surfing abroad. How could they wait for me to come home in the middle of the night?"

Last night, Shen Qiao did have a phone call with Shen's mother. Unfortunately, just as she had time to call her mother, Shen's father hung up the phone in anger!

Shi Jin's expression changed. He thought that after the coming out incident, Shen Qiao would not take the initiative to contact his parents. Unexpectedly...

But soon, Shi Jin put on that soft and weak look on his face again, and looked at Lu Yan with his red eyes, wanting to speak, "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

He was really pretending all the time. It was obviously Shi Jin who gave him a dirty hat first, but after he pointed it out, Shi Jin felt wronged first.

In her previous life, Shen Qiao was deceived more than once by Shi Jin's deliberately disguised appearance of Bai Lian.

But this time, "If you know you've made a mistake, correct it. There is no greater good."

Shi Jin's belly full of Bai Lian's words was stuck in his throat.

"Also, you are apologizing to me. Look at me, not at Lu Yan."

Inexplicably, he just hated the way Shi Jin looked at Lu Yan.

Lu Yan was his good friend and not Shi Jin's, so why should he show it to Shi Jin? ! !

Shen Qiao stuffed the remaining half of the custard quicksand bun into her mouth, "Lu Yan, I'm done eating. Let's go back to the dormitory."

"Yeah." Lu Yan glanced at Shi Jin, his eyes cold and disgusting.

Shi Jin looked at Shen Qiao and Lu Yan's back as they left side by side. The jealousy in his eyes almost turned into reality. His reason was eroded and he spoke without thinking.

"Shen Qiao, why did you lie to Lu Xuyao ​​that you didn't like him? Is it because of Lu Yan?"?