Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore

Start from the beginning

Shen Qiao's brain was so short-circuited that she said in a daze, "You skipped class and went to the playground."

Lu Yan raised his eyelids and said, "You are also raised."

The young man's voice was cold and magnetic. Shen Qiao's face turned pale and she felt very guilty, "I, I have something wrong."

"Well, I skipped class and beat Lu Xuyao ​​on the playground." Lu Yan brought the topic back.

Shen Qiao's face turned paler and her body was still trembling, like grass swaying in the wind. What should I do? Lu Yan thought he was mean and wanted to ignore him.

"Why did you hit him?" Lu Yan calmed down the restlessness in his body and took a step closer to Shen Qiao, looking straight at Shen Qiao with his dark eyes.

At this time, Shen Qiao was immersed in the grief that Lu Yan would never pay attention to him again. He lowered his head and felt so sad that he wanted to cry.

Because of his height, Lu Yan could clearly see the exposed back of Shen Qiao's neck.

Fair skin with a hint of pink.

So soft and fragrant.

Lu Yan didn't dare to go any further.

At this moment, Shen Qiao, who was feeling sad, suddenly realized that Lu Yan had just asked why he hit the person, not because he was cruel.

He raised his little head and looked at Lu Yan expectantly, "I didn't mean to hit anyone, it was Lu Xuyao ​​who treated me badly first."

Lu Yan lowered his lips and said in a violent and sinister voice, "He's causing trouble with you!"

To cause harm?

No no no!

Shen Qiao's face turned red and she waved her hands anxiously, "It's not the one who caused trouble, it's him who got together with Shi Jin and plotted against me behind my back."

Logically speaking, Shen Qiao should explain how the pair of naughty men plotted against him, but inexplicably, Shen Qiao just wanted to explain the word "trouble" clearly.

"I just said a few words to Lu Xuyao, it has nothing to do with it, really!"

Lu Yan hummed, and Shen Qiao also breathed a sigh of relief. For some reason, he just didn't want Lu Yan to misunderstand him and Lu Xuyao.

After explaining "making trouble", Shen Qiao also quickly told Lu Yan the same rhetoric he told Shen Xuan.

Then, he saw the dark and gloomy expression on Lu Yan's face, which was even scarier!

How dare Lu Xuyao ​​and Shi Jin take advantage of his Qiao Qiao like this!

Damn it!

But looking at the angry expression on Shen Qiao's face, and recalling the scene of Shen Qiao beating someone in the playground, was it because he really didn't like Lu Xuyao ​​that he was so cruel, or was it just anger after being deceived?

"Did you beat him because you knew he was being plotted?"

"Yes." Shen Qiao felt guilty after being stared at by Lu Yan. After all, half of the story was true and the other half was made up by him.

Then Lu Yan's face turned even darker.

Shen Qiao was so frightened that Lu Yan thought he was a bad student who fought, and hurriedly explained to himself.

"I, I'm usually very good, but I hit him because I was so angry because I was cheated. Also, when I was so bad to you before, it was Shi Jin who told me that you bullied him and threatened him. , because I have always regarded him as my younger brother, so I wanted to stand up for him and cause trouble for you."

Shen Qiao raised her little face and looked at Lu Yan softly with her hooded eyes, "I'm usually very well-behaved. I'm not the kind of person who bullies my classmates. I, I'm really a good person. Do you believe me, okay?"

Of course Lu Yan knew whether Shen Qiao was good or not.

When he was little, his Jiaojiao would obediently hook up to the corner of his clothes, and follow his buttocks with his brother's screams. Her obedience was particularly painful.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan in a trance, his eyes seemed to reveal a smile of nostalgia and pampering, and he felt a little uneasy for some reason.

Because Lu Yan's expression was obviously thinking of someone from what he just said, and that gentle and doting smile appeared in his eyes.

When he spoke again, he unconsciously became a little sour.

"Don't you believe me? If you don't believe me, then I won't believe you either."

When Lu Yan came back to his senses, he saw that Shen Qiao, who had been so obedient and soft just now, pouted his mouth, his eyes slightly hanging, looking angry.

Lu Yan's voice lowered, serious and pious, "I believe you."

No matter when and where, he would unconditionally believe in Shen Qiao.

With a bang, Shen Qiao's sour heart was instantly soothed.

His eyebrows are cute and smiling, and his tone is even softer than words.

"Then, you believe me, and I believe you, because we are good friends."

"friend?"?