Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak

Start from the beginning

A trace of doubt flashed in Shen Qiao's eyes.

"Think about it, your friend obviously doesn't like him, but he forces himself to be with him because of repaying his kindness. Two people who don't love each other can only torture each other."

If it was Lu Yan, Shen Qiao wouldn't think he was forcing it.

After all, he was imprisoned in the villa in his previous life and spent two years of intimate life with Lu Yan. He had already become accustomed to everything Lu Yan brought to him.

"Qiaoqiao, there are many ways to repay kindness. Giving love to others is definitely the stupidest and cruelest way."

madness......

cruel......

After his death in his previous life, he turned into a spirit body and followed Lu Yan. Watching him suffer and despair because of his own death, watching him turn into a black man to avenge himself, and watching him jump into the sea to die for his love, my heart has long been touched.

But as the second brother said, Lu Yan was kind to him and avenged him. He was moved and grateful, but he shouldn't mix being moved with love.

Shen Qiao bit her lips tightly, and her originally dark and bright eyes were vaguely covered with mist and seemed dull.

After thinking about it, Shen Qiao was not relieved, but felt depressed and painful, as if the conclusion he had reached was not what he had thought in his heart.

Shen Xuan watched Shen Qiao lower his eyes and wandered around, not sure if Shen Qiao had listened to his words, but he also knew that he couldn't press too hard. If he pressed too hard, it would be bad if Shen Qiao really realized that he liked her.

"Okay, don't think about it. Second brother will take you to eat something delicious."

Shen Qiao groaned and asked subconsciously: "Why don't you go home and eat?"

Shen Qiao skipped school this Friday. Firstly, he wanted to ask his brother if he would like to marry him for saving his life. Secondly, he wanted to go home quickly to see his parents.

"You still have the nerve to tell me who was making such a fuss about coming out two days ago."

Shen Qiao blushed and quibbled in a low voice, "It's the Qiao Qiao from before, not the Qiao Qiao now."

Shen Xuan was so cute that he followed his words and said, "Yeah, because of Qiao Qiao a few days ago, my parents were so angry that they went abroad to relax."

Shen Qiao didn't know this, because in his previous life, after he made a fuss at home and came out, he stayed in school out of anger and didn't go home until his birthday party half a month later.

I really didn't know about Shen's father and Shen's mother going abroad to relax.

Since no one I wanted to see was at home, if I went back at this time, I might bump into Shi Jin's little white lotus.

Instead of being unable to eat in front of Shi Jin's hypocritical face, it would be better to go back to the dormitory and stay with Lu Yan.

Therefore, Shen Qiao simply decided not to go home.

After having dinner with Shen Xuan and going to the mall to buy some things, Shen Xuan sent Shen Qiao back to school.

Shen Qiao was a little surprised when he turned the key on the dormitory door lock and saw no one inside.

Yu Lean and Shan Yu are both locals of City A. As soon as the weekend is off, they both go home to spend the weekend. Shen Qiao knows this.

But although the Lu family is also in City A, the relationship between Lu Yan and the Lu family is weird. Lu Yan should not go back to the Lu family. Where is he now?

Looking at the empty dormitory, Shen Qiao was suddenly a little scared.

He was not very courageous to begin with, but after his death he turned into a transparent spirit body and experienced rebirth himself.

Although he said that he did not meet other Ah Piao when he transformed into a spirit body, Shen Qiao was convinced that there really were them in this world.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew up the curtains, and the evening wind was slightly cool, blowing on Shen Qiao, who couldn't help but tremble.

It's better to go back and sleep with your second brother.

Without Lu Yan here, the dormitory was too scary and he didn't dare.

He turned around hurriedly, but unexpectedly bumped into a chest that exuded a cold breath.

"Ah! Ghost!"

Shen Qiao was so frightened that she closed her eyes tightly and screamed wildly. She shrank back in fear. Suddenly, another cold and moist hand touched his lower back.

He was only wearing a T-shirt, a thin layer of fabric that seemed to be unable to stop anything.

After the coldness comes the bone-crushing heat.

It made most of my waist weak.

The young man's deep and smiling voice sounded.

"it's me."?