Lu Xuyao ​​was waiting impatiently with his head down for Shen Qiao to answer the phone. Shen Xuan beat him up for no reason, and he had to get it back from Shen Qiao!

But, why haven't you answered?

Suddenly, the engine became louder and louder like thunder.

Lu Xuyao ​​turned around in shock, and the blood-red Ferrari crashed directly into his face!

Death shrouded Lu Xuyao, who was frightened and fell to the ground in panic.

The Ferrari stopped one centimeter in front of Lu Xuyao.

Apply the brakes half a second later...

Lu Xuyao ​​held his head and shouted, "Ah——"

Shen Xuan made a disdainful sound and cursed, "What a shame!"

Shen Qiao silently patted his little heart. He was scared out of his wits just now, but in fact he was quite timid.

"Get out of the car and my second brother will teach you how to hit someone the most painful way!"

Shen Qiao got out of the car obediently.

When Lu Xuyao ​​saw Shen Qiao, his heart that was almost frightened to death suddenly came to life, and he yelled, "Shen Qiao, you almost hit me to death just now, if you don't know how to drive, just don't drive!"

Shen Xuan snorted coldly and was about to speak when Shen Qiao suddenly took a step forward and stared at Lu Xuyao ​​condescendingly, his voice soft and cruel.

"Lu Xuyao, it is not a pity for you to die!"

In their previous life, Lu Xuyao ​​and Shi Jin tried their best to cruelly kill their family and rob them of the Shen family's property.

Even if you die a thousand times or ten thousand times, it is not a pity!

Yesterday in the classroom, the time and place were wrong. Shen Qiao couldn't do anything openly even though she hated her to death.

But now, Lu Xuyao ​​called him.

He's not welcome!

Lu Xuyao ​​looked at Shen Qiao's changing little face and felt really strange. Just like yesterday afternoon when he said that confessing to him in the classroom was just a game between him and others, the eyes he looked at him no longer had the old cute love. , but indifference and ruthlessness.

But why did Shen Qiao change so much suddenly!

Suddenly a name appeared in my mind - Lu Yan, that bastard!

Yesterday, Shen Qiao also admitted in person that he was playing truth or dare with Lu Yan.

Lu Yan must have said something behind his back to cause Shen Qiao to suddenly change so much!

"Shen Qiao, is it Lu Yan who is instigating our relationship behind our back? Don't believe him. He is just a bastard from our Lu family. He has been jealous of..."

"Shut up, you don't deserve to mention his name!" Shen Qiao suddenly slapped Lu Xuyao, looking at him with angry red eyes.

In the previous life, although many bad things were done by Lu Xuyao ​​and Shi Jin together.

But Shi Jin mainly targeted him and the Shen family.

Lu Xuyao ​​was targeting Lu Yan.

During the two years when he was locked in the villa by Lu Yan, he wanted to leave every day. Lu Xuyao ​​seized on this and vowed to take him away, and kept coaxing him to help steal the secrets of Lu Yan's company.

Lu Xuyao ​​even deafened one of Lu Yan's ears because of a secret exposure.

Shen Qiao knew that he was also at fault. He would repay whatever he owed Lu Yan for the kindness he had received from Lu Yan in his previous life.

But if Lu Xuyao ​​owed Lu Yan, he would help to get it back.

"Don't get excited, listen to me, wait, what do you want to do?" As soon as Lu Xuyao ​​asked this, he saw the sky above him getting dark.

The gray-green sack covered Lu Xuyao's face. Lu Xuyao ​​was so depressed that he wanted to vomit blood. He was beaten by Shen Xuan inexplicably in the morning, but now Shen Qiao is here again?

Shen Qiao didn't care what Lu Xuyao ​​thought, he kicked him...

This was the first time that Shen Xuan saw such an angry Shen Qiao. His fists were clenched and his eyes were red, like a little beast that had been robbed of a treasure, angry and crazy.

Shen Xuan was very happy to see it, but even more distressed. His brother should have been innocent and happy under the love of his family, but he was so angered by these bitches, Lu Xuyao ​​and Shijin.

Really looking for death!

And just under a tree not far away.

The shadowy young man in a black hooded sweater leaned against the tree with his shoulders and crossed his arms, looking coldly at the one-sided beating over there.

"Come on, your students here are so wild! They look cute, soft, and pretty like a little sister, but I didn't expect them to be really ruthless when they start."

"Brother Yan, this is from your school. Do you recognize her? If you do, please help me get her WeChat account. I just like someone who is so sweet and spicy. She must be very exciting in bed."

As soon as Chizhou finished speaking, he felt a sharp and cold air sweeping over him, mixed with a violent and gloomy aura, which was extremely terrifying.

Chizhou was so frightened that the blood in his body seemed to freeze instantly. He suddenly became frightened. He took a step back and said cautiously, "Brother Yan, I'm a bitch. I was wrong."

Lu Yan's eyes were cold and his voice was hoarse, "Anyone who dares to touch him..."

Chi Lili immediately held his head and begged for mercy, wailing to show his loyalty, "Anyone who dares to covet my sister-in-law will die. Brother Yan, please spare my life. I didn't mean it. If I knew, I would definitely have my sister-in-law raped."

Lu Yan thought he was noisy, "Shut up!"

Chizhou breathed a sigh of relief and then leaned forward shamelessly, "My sister-in-law has such a good figure... Ahem, Brother Yan, our website is almost running. It is expected to be online next month, but you have to Go over and do a final test."

Today, Chizhou came to University A mainly to talk about this matter.

Their hard work is finally about to pay off! ! !

Speaking of which, with Lu Yan's ability, he didn't need to go to college any more.

After all, Brother Yan already knew the knowledge that universities can teach eight hundred years ago.

Wait, Chizhou suddenly remembered something important.

Lu Yan said once before that he went to college to find someone. Someone asked if he liked someone, and Lu Yan recognized him on the spot.

But at that time, no one cared about this sentence, because Lu Yan was gloomy, paranoid, cold and ruthless, and they didn't think Lu Yan would fall in love with anyone in this life.

But just now he just said something mean, and Lu Yan got really angry.

Just now he called someone his sister-in-law in a mean-spirited way, and Lu Yan didn't deny it.

so! ! !

That sweet and hot little beauty is really the person Lu Yan has been looking for! ! ! ?

[Rebirth] The little cutie of the paranoid school bully is super clingyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें