Chapter 9 Super fierce!

Start from the beginning

Shen Qiao couldn't hold it back and burst into laughter. Good fight!

Shen Xuan was shocked, seeing Lu Xuyao ​​swollen like a pig, Shen Qiao didn't make trouble, but still laughed?

The next second, what shocked Shen Xuan even more.

"Second brother, have you put on a sack?"

"Um."

"Where's the sack now?"

"garbage can."

Shen Qiao clenched her fists, looking eager to try, "Let's pick up the sack and put it on again!"

Yesterday, I just said a few words to Lu Xuyao ​​and made a clear break with him, which was not satisfying enough!

Real men still have to punch to the bone to be satisfied!

"Shen Qiao?" Shen Xuan touched his forehead, "Are you okay?"

Shen Qiao's face went numb, and she suddenly remembered that it was five years ago. A few days ago, he had made a fuss with his family about coming out as gay because he liked Lu Xuyao, and he looked like he would not marry anyone other than Lu Xuyao.

As a result, now, seeing Lu Xuyao ​​being beaten like a pig, he not only remained indifferent, but also put a sack on him and punched him a few more times. Isn't it strange?

Shen Qiao's eyes turned twice anxiously, and then suddenly he thought of a good idea that killed two birds with one stone!

Shen Qiao wiped his eyes, sniffed, and said with sobs, "Second brother, I was cheated."

green?

When did Shen Qiao fall in love?

Shen Qiao also realized that he had said the wrong thing and hurriedly changed his words.

"It's not that I was cheated. I have nothing to do with Lu Xuyao!"

"I bumped into Shi Jin and Lu Xuyao ​​by chance and they kissed me. They had been together for a long time. It turned out that Shi Jin encouraged me to chase Lu Xuyao ​​a few days ago, and Lu Xuyao ​​kept asking me to get something from me. benefit!"

No wonder his baby brother looked like he was about to cry when he called just now! It turned out that I had suffered so much grievance!

Shen Xuan slammed the steering wheel and cursed, "Fuck these bitches! Shi Jin, this little Bailianguo, is really not a good thing, and the same goes for Lu Xuyao. My second brother will take you to get revenge!"

The red Ferrari drifted and shot out like an arrow.

Shen Qiao looked at Shen Xuan with an angry face, and her heart swelled with sourness. This is his brother, who unconditionally trusts him, loves him, and protects him!

In his previous life, Shen Xuan could not understand that he liked Lu Xuyao. He often had a bad look on Lu Xuyao, and sometimes even beat him violently when his temper got angry.

Lu Xuyao ​​did not dare to confront Shen Xuan, so he complained to him. Shi Jin continued to add fuel to the fire and sow discord, and slowly he began to alienate Shen Xuan.

Shen Qiao closed his eyes heavily. This time, he would not be blind again.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sound, and Shen Qiao lowered his head and glanced - Brother Xu Yao.

nausea!

Forgot to change the note!

No, I forgot to block you!